54

Chapter 54

The tea room fell silent.

Even Tang Ran herself stayed for a few seconds before she reacted that Luo Zhan's phrase "Tang Ran's sister" was calling her.

This time, don't say that Tang Luo Sha's face turned white with a light breath, and her mother Lin Man Mei's face changed.

However, in front of Old Man Luo, Lin Man Mei still tried to suppress her emotions, and asked with a stiff smile: "Luo Zhan, you and... Xiao Ran, it seems to be quite familiar, right? "

"Recognize."

Luo Zhan lowered his gaze and changed back to that nonchalant tone.

Lin Man Mei: "Xiao Ran has always stayed at home because of her bad eyes, is it the first time you have come to the house? How did you know Xiao Ran. "

"......"

Even if the tone of this kind of interrogation is good, Luo Zhan must not be too lazy to deal with it in ordinary times.

But he knew better—if he didn't explain the reason, then after he left, the people in the main house would have to bother Tang Ran.

Luo Zhan frowned slightly.

"Her bionic robot has always been in charge of clapping and functional maintenance in our lab, and she has been there before."

When Old Man Luo heard this, he remembered the fact that Luo Zhan told him about the "robot" on the terrace, and suddenly frowned.

The old man held back for a few seconds but did not hold back, and snorted coldly in a low voice:

"Not in business."

Lin Man Mei was stunned when she heard this, thinking that her words had caused the two grandfathers and grandchildren to discord, and quickly played round: "Old sir, Luo Zhan's professional prospects are excellent, and both at home and abroad are paying more and more attention to this aspect, and they definitely have to do their job."

"......"

Luo Zhan himself naturally knew what Old Master Luo was talking about.

Hearing Lin Man Mei's misunderstanding, he didn't explain, but only hooked the corner of his mouth coldly, dragging a lazy tone.

"I'd love to."

"!"

The old man was so angry that he almost had a seizure.

It's just that such a "shameful" thing, Old man Luo doesn't want a third person to know. Therefore, even if he held back and held back in front of several people from the Tang family on the other side, he could only suppress the fire and glared at Luo Zhan angrily.

Then the old gentleman turned his head and stopped talking.

On the Tang family's side, Lin Man Mei was urged by her daughter's eyes, and helplessly spoke: "Luo Zhan, you have also seen the situation of Xiao Ran's eyes, it is really not very convenient. Moreover, Xiao Ran herself doesn't like to go outside..."

"Did you ask?"

"Huh?"

Lin Man Mei was stunned and looked at Luo Zhan in amazement.

Seeing Luo Zhan, who was originally leaning listlessly in the seat, she didn't know when he raised his head, and his dark eyes stared at her coldly: "Said she didn't want to go, did you ask her?"

Lin Man Mei said.

Forced to ask by the junior in such an unpolite tone, after returning to her senses, her face was a little hung up, and she smiled sarcastically: "I know Xiao Ran's character, I don't need to ask——"