Extra -4 Part 2

Luo Zhan ignored Lin Qian Hua's joke. His gaze swept half a circle around the field, locking Tang Ran's position as quickly as possible.

Luo Zhan breathed in relief, bypassed Lin Qian Hua and walked directly there.

Outside the venue, Tang Ran was sitting in the audience area, looking at the competition of the sweaty seniors in the stadium, and suddenly felt a shadow under her head.

Tang Ran raised her head sideways blankly, and then was stunned: "Luo Luo? What are you doing here? "

Luo Zhan lowered his eyes and looked lazy: "Does it look good. So concentrated, I came over and you didn't even notice. "

Tang Ran nodded: "It's really interesting, do you want to sit down and watch it too..."

His gaze turned half a circle, and Tang Ran found that the surroundings were already full of people and there were no empty seats.

Luo Zhan bent down, lifted the trousers with a straight and sharp line at the knee, and did not shy away from sitting on the aisle steps next to Tang Ran's seat.

Tang Ran subconsciously asked, "Isn't the ground dirty?"

"It's fine. Sit down for a while and I'll get up. "

"Hmm."

Skipping this stubble, Tang Ran remembered again, "Didn't you have something to do outside the school today? How did it suddenly come back? "

"Lin Qian Hua called."

"What did Qian Hua ask you to do?"

"He said standing outside the wall of my house, and when he looked up, he saw a small apricot blossom about to poke out."

"Huh?"

Tang Ran was stunned for several seconds before reacting. The girl's fair cheeks were stained with a light red, and she didn't know whether she was amused or wronged: "Where do I have?"

"If not, why do you look so attentive that you don't even have an idea for me to come over?"

"Obviously you walked too lightly..." muttered Tang Ran in a low voice.

"What?"

"No," Tang Ran looked up, her eyes sincere, "It's nothing. "

Luo Zhan sighed: "Our little girl has also learned to deceive people."

"I didn't."

Tang Ran was quiet for two seconds and relaxed her voice, "It is clear that Luo Luo is jealous, and the wicked sue first. "

Luo Zhan paused.

A few seconds later, he propped his chin and turned to the little girl next to him, who was more than a dozen centimeters taller than himself.

After staring for several seconds, Luo Zhan smiled with his eyes: "Well, it's me who is jealous - are the juniors better looking than me?"

Tang Ran heard the question and instinctively looked up at the juniors in the field.

Luo Zhan narrowed his eyes: "It seems that this issue still needs to be seriously compared and thought about?"

Tang Ran retracted her gaze and fell on the man in front of her who was wearing a white shirt and long trousers that he had not had time to change.

She smiled: "Luo Luo is the best-looking."

Luo Zhan's eyes were slightly relaxed, but the vinegar was still undiminished: "Looking at the young junior brothers, don't you think your best-looking boyfriend is a little old?"