68

Chapter 68

The main residence of the Tang family, the tea room on the third floor.

After Qiu Yi dragged Duan Qing Yan away, there was no one in the room except Old Lady Hang and Lan Jing Qian, and the air condensed as if solid.

Old Lady Hang's hand holding the teacup was tense, and the cyan blood vessels were protruding from under the wrinkled skin, as if they were about to burst out with terrifying emotions at any time.

The atmosphere is at a certain moment, and the strings are tightest -

Old Lady Hang suddenly laughed without warning. She looked up at Lan Jing Qian, her voice was hoarse, and her eyes were dark: "Who did you know from?"

Lan Jing Qian did not answer.

When he saw Duan Qing Yan's reaction, the answer he wanted was already there, or even more.

He knew that it was also because of this that Mrs. Hang did not hide or refute his question at all.

Without waiting for Lan Jing Qian to answer, Old Lady Hang was not annoyed, she only narrowed her eyes, and said a little unwillingly: "As early as when you returned to China on the spot, I guessed that there would be such a day after all. I just didn't expect it so fast. "

Lan Jing Qian turned a deaf ear to her words, and only raised his head after a long silence, and his eyes did not know when there was a faint bloodshot under his eyes.

He asked in a low voice, "Where is she?"

Old Mrs. Hang's eyes fluttered: "The children of the Tang family are naturally in the Tang family. "

"Did you really take care of her as a child of the Tang family?"

Lan Jing Qian's voice was a little hoarse.

Old Mrs. Hang paused: "Even if I don't want to, she has half of the Tang family's blood in her body after all."

"Then why didn't anyone ever mention her?!"

"What to mention her, and how to mention her? The illegitimate daughter of the Tang family? Or is it a stain on the world's youth, unmarried pregnancy? "

Old Lady Hang's eyes were cold.

"I will not allow such a stain to stain the Tang family. It's true that she is a child of the Tang family, at least in terms of food and clothing, I have never treated her badly. "

Lan Jing Qian slowly clenched his fists, and his anger, annoyance, questioning and venting were all suppressed by him, leaving only the most urgent thought.

Lan Jing Qian asked in a dumb voice, "Where is she now? I want to see her. "

"Yes," Mrs. Hang frowned, "but you can't take her away."

Lan Jing Qian's temples jumped, at this moment he could no longer suppress his negative emotions, and his eyes looked at the other side gloomy: "She is my daughter, why can't I take her away?"

The old lady also said in a deep voice: "In the past sixteen years, you have not fulfilled the slightest obligation to support."

"That's because of your concealment!"

"You can go and say this to the judge and let him judge that you went abroad seventeen years ago and have not been heard from, should you be blamed for giving up custody, or should we be blamed for concealing it?"

"——!"

Lan Jing Qian couldn't bear it anymore and stood up.

At that moment, the man took off his usual cold, self-sustained, mature and steady appearance, and his eyes were red like an enraged lion.