58

Chapter 58

"You're right, the little girl is really poor." After a long silence, Jia Jun Xi answered.

Thinking of his guess and the secret that this guess represented once it was confirmed, Jia Jun Xi's eyes became complicated as he looked at the little girl not far away.

After a few seconds of pause, he said, "So you should live well and take good care of her. Eye. Horn. The membrane thing, my side will solve it. "

Luo Zhan came back from his emotions, and he turned his gaze to look at Jia Jun Xi.

Jia Jun Xi said calmly: "International Eye. Horn. I'm already helping her get in touch with the membrane donation bank. "

Luo Zhan's expression was slightly tense, and he rarely showed a little nervousness.

Jia Jun Xi: "There will be comprehensive consideration of the patient's adaptability and success rate of surgery, as well as the probability of postoperative recovery. In Tang Ran's situation, it was only a matter of time before she wanted to get a place. "

Luo Zhan asked, "How long will it take?"

Jia Jun Xi said: "We can wait until this year at the earliest, and at the latest by the end of next year."

He paused, "So the Tang family's guardian, you need to help her arrange it as soon as possible."

Luo Zhan narrowed his eyes lightly.

Tang Ran was walking back with a blind cane at this time, and Luo Zhan stepped forward and helped the girl.

Before leaving, Luo Zhan looked at Jia Jun Xi: "I will remember what you said, thank you Dean."

After talking about business, Jia Jun Xi had already recovered his usual strange temper, and when he heard this, he only glanced at Luo Zhan: "It's rare to hear a word of thanks from Young Master Luo, it's an honor."

As long as Tang Ran's eyes can be cured, Luo Zhan will have ten thousand times more patience with Jia Jun Xi than others.

So after listening to Jia Jun Xi's sneer, he was as calm as if he hadn't heard it: "The dean of the family is busy with work, so we won't bother."

The little girl next to him nodded very cooperatively: "See you dean."

Jia Jun Xi paused: "Well, goodbye."

Seeing Luo Zhan and Tang Ran leave, Jia Jun Xi did not rush back to the office, but walked back to the front desk, knocked on the counter, and asked, "What happened to the part of the free physical examination arranged for the Auto branch?"

The secretary at the front desk went into the computer to look at the progress table transmitted before looking up and said to Jia Junxi: "The number of people who have completed the physical examination has exceeded half. "

Jia Jun Xi asked, "Did Lan Jing Qian check?"

The front desk quickly looked down and searched in the database, and then shook her head regretfully: "Not yet."

Another assistant secretary on the side of the deputy desk raised his hand: "Dean, the blue secretary office of AU called and said that he would come to visit you this afternoon and complete the physical examination by the way."

Jia Jun Xi then showed a look of relief.

As he was about to go back to the office, the front desk secretary who was close to him asked cautiously: "Dean, I heard that you and that Lan of Auto Technology have always had a good relationship?"

Jia Jun Xi paused and turned around: "Who did you listen to?"

The secretary said embarrassedly: "It's just, someone mentioned it when everyone was talking."