Chapter 23

The cup that was smashed by mistake after the news was also out of the same concern. After a moment of silence, she knocked on her crutch: "Tang Ran has picked it up?"

  "On the road." Tang Shixin answered, hesitating for a while before speaking, "Mom, should we just tell Lan Jing Qian about Tang Ran's existence?  How can I dispel the enmity of the year?"

  Old lady Hang did not even think about it, and categorically rejected: "No."

  "But..."

  Old lady Hang said sharply, "It's nothing! I told you back then. , This kid seems cold and self-sufficient, in fact, the city is very deep and it is not a good one at all! When he came back this time, he didn't know the existence of Tang Ran, maybe that incident would have passed, but if he really let him know-- Do you think he can swallow this breath?"

  Tang Shixin: "I'm afraid that the paper won't keep the fire,"

  "If you can't wrap it, you have to wrap it!" Old lady Hang looked ugly. Wrong, are you going to blame me now?"

  Tang Shixin said with a calm expression.

  Old Mrs. Hang didn't want to care about her son's face. She rolled her eyes, and finally sighed quietly, "It's okay to take it back. If you put her outside at this time, it will become a time bomb. Fa Anxin."

She looked back at her son and got up.

  "I'm gone, please comfort her, and then send people to the partial house."

  Tang Shixin said, "Tang Ran can't see after all. Even the servants go to the partial house.

  "Why not let her live here together..." "Is there no landline in the partial house? Is there anything she can't call someone?"

     The old lady interrupted unhappily, and then stopped in front of the sofa with a cane, lowering her voice: "Before Forget it. Since Lan Jing Qian has returned to China, starting from today, Tang Ran's affairs must be kept away from people's eyes and eyes, and the less servants who contact her, the better! --We must not let Lan Jing Qian know about Tang Ran's existence ,remember?"

  Tang Shixin endured, thinking of the little girl who had been  sent out of the house at a young age, he finally couldn't help it: "Mom, what Tang Ran said is your granddaughter, you--"

      "Shut up to me!"

  Old lady Hang was suddenly furious and knocked her crutches hard on the ground.

  Tang Shixin fell silent, knowing that his words had reached the point where his mother would never tolerate anyone mentioning it, so he swallowed his words with a deep expression on his face.

  Old lady Hang was still standing there, panting with anger.

  "Your sister has married out of the country innocently, and has nothing to do with that man, and I don't have this granddaughter! You dare to mention this kind of scandal, don't blame me for turning my face with you!"

       After that, the old lady Hang did not look back. Went out.

  Tang Tang has been transfected into more than two in the afternoon. The car stopped at the front door, and the driver just unfastened his seat belt to get out of the car. Yu Guang was stunned when he caught a glimpse of the man coming out of the front door.

  "Mr. Tang." He quickly got out of the car. "Yeah." Tang Shixin nodded, his eyes fell complicatedly to the back of the car, "I'll pick up Xiaoran."

  "Oh, oh good." The driver was a little surprised when he heard it, and it took two seconds to react before turning and pulling. Opened the door of the back seat, "Xiao Ran, you..."