95

Chapter 95

After listening to the maid's words, Luo Zhan frowned.

He turned his head sideways and glanced diagonally across the corridor, where his figure was vaguely reflected in the artistic mirror of the glass work—under the V-neckline of the loose physiotherapy gown, half of the collarbone line was sharply exposed, but around the other side of the neck and shoulders, the white bandage extended from his shoulder neck to the neckline, wrapping around his chest and back.

Since Tang Ran made a special trip back to K City, she must have heard the news. If the little girl sees him like this...

Luo Zhan's brows furrowed.

When Luo Zhan hesitated, Luo Qing Tang in the corridor had already come out.

"The Tang family? Is it the Tang family that your grandfather wants you to marry? "

Luo Zhan raised his eyes and did not speak.

Luo Qing Tang: "The little miss of the Tang family who came to you is the one who refused marriage if you would rather inherit the family law? Since you don't like her, why do you have to wait for her to come alone, afraid that she will come to you to settle the account? "

"It has nothing to do with you."

Luo Zhan answered coldly. Then he turned to the servant: "You lead her to the small hall, I will go down later."

"Yes, young master."

After waiting for the maid to leave, Luo Zhan turned his eyes back and inserted his trouser pocket without expression: "Be consistent, this is also what you taught me. I want to be a parent too. Since you started to choose free-range, then leave it alone in the end, so that our way of getting along can probably be a little more filial to the father and son -- dad, what do you think? "

Luo Qing Tang calmly spoke: "Your mother and I will not restrain you, nor will we interfere with your choices. But as less competent parents, I think we at least have the right to know? "

Luo Zhan frowned, and his eyelids lifted: "What do you want to do."

Luo Qing Tang thought for two seconds and gestured to the stairs: "I'll go down with you and meet that little lady of the Tang family?"

Luo Zhan fixed his eyes on Luo Qing Tang. During this period, Luo Qing Tang's face that was similar to his four or five points did not change at all, and he was calm as usual.

After staring for a few seconds, Luo Zhan sighed softly and his eyes drooped.

Luo Zhan: "Do I have room to refuse?"

Luo Qing Tang: "I don't care. "

Luo Zhan raised his eyes in distrust.

Luo Qing Tang: "But if your mother hears about it and you don't let her see it, then she will probably try her best to achieve her goal."

Luo Zhan didn't know what he thought, and his face darkened.

Luo Qing Tang was calm, and turned to Luo Zhan in a slow tone: "Her ability to toss people in this regard, you know."

Luo Zhan: "..."

Luo Zhan sighed and turned and walked towards the other end of the corridor.

Luo Qing Tang asked unexpectedly, "You're gone too?"

"See you."

"So what are you going to do?"

"Change clothes."

"?"

Luo Qing Tang was stunned at the entrance of the stairs, looking at his youngest son's slender and tall back, and it took a while before he unexpectedly returned to his senses.