38

Chapter 38

At the beginning of the sound, none of the young people outside the villa door reacted to what the other party was shouting—or even if they vaguely guessed what was most likely to be shouting based on the pronunciation, none of them dared to really let themselves think about it.

Until they saw with their own eyes, the little young master of the Luo family leaning by the door in front of them was as lazy and cold as rumors or had seen in the past a second ago, but the next moment he heard that voice, he had already frowned, and turned around and entered the villa without the slightest hesitation or thought.

The movements and emotions are very intuitive -

Qian Shen, who was the leader of the young man, was stunned for a while. He had the most contact with Luo Zhan among these people, and it was the first time he had seen such an almost hurried or anxious emotion in this young master who had always been lazy and lazy.

Including the stunned Qian Shen, the gazes of several young people standing outside the door instinctively followed Luo Zhan's figure and moved to the back of the entrance of the villa.

It was late, and there was almost no light on in the villa, only a broken light leaked out of the crack in the open door of the unknown room, and fell at the end of the entrance, faintly showing a figure there.

Vaguely looking at the petite and delicate figure, the clearest is the ankle that has been exposed by the light in the dimness, and the skin color is a rare and almost weak white, and under the only light in the dim light, it burns a texture like snow or jade.

It seems to be a young girl.

The young people standing outside the villa door still wanted to carefully distinguish the appearance of the girl hidden in the darkness, but Luo Zhan's figure was already in front of the girl before that.

The sound of dialogue came from the depths of the entrance of the villa:

"Why did you come down by yourself, didn't you say that you would wake up and call me?"

It was still Luo Zhan's voice, but it was indeed a completely different patient tone from Fang Cai.

"I can come down myself."

In the dim darkness the girl hesitated, "And that, that's too much trouble for you."

"You're not familiar with this place, what if you fall or bump into it?"

Luo Zhan's voice tightened slightly.

There was silence in the dark for two seconds, and the girl seemed to lower her head a little bit, and her voice was muffled, "I'm sorry Luo Luo, I won't be next time."

Luo Zhan just listened to the little girl bow her head and say sorry to him, and naturally it was impossible to blame her.

He just wanted Tang Ran to go back to the living room on the first floor of the villa, but when his gaze was lowered, he saw that the girl on the porcelain was clearly wearing only socks and went downstairs.

Luo Zhan frowned, thought for two seconds and guessed: "Didn't you find the slippers?"

"...,"

Tang Ran's toes rubbed the ground porcelain awkwardly, and after two seconds, she nodded embarrassedly, "I only remember the route when I go up, and I forgot to remember anything else."

"Is it cold on the ground?"

"Sort of."

"Then you're still in a hurry?"