Chapter 10

Walking past Luo Xiu's body: "Luo Zhan has already left. I will take you to greet him next time."
     The girl sighed in relief, and the corners of her eyes curled down.
  "Good."
  "..."
In the end, Luo Xiu was very cooperative and didn't make a sound anymore.
  Seeing that one high and one low figure leave, Luo Xiu squinted lightly-
  If it wasn't an illusion, it would be that in just a few tens of seconds, he not only witnessed Luo Zhan's self-directed and self-acting drama, but also he saw in his own younger brother that he hadn't shown any patience in the previous eighteen or nineteen years.
  And that patience is not for anyone with beautiful eyes that Young Master Luo would like, but for a girl who can't see anything.
  Luo Xiu turned around with interest and stopped the maid who had come down from the second floor.
  "Master, what's the matter?" The maid asked carefully for instructions.
  Luo Xiu: "That little girl led by Luo Zhan is the little lady of the Tang family?"
  "It seems to be." The maid nodded. 
"I heard that she lost her way in the garden and got caught in the rain again."
  Luo Xiu: "Luo Zhan personally sent her here?"
  "Yes," the maid nodded and said puzzledly, "and she came here. when the little master dressed in coat - young master you know, the little master over the top heavy, that dress again toss a lot and I was going to throw out, do not let the little master. "
  "Well, so what. "
  "...?"
   The maid couldn't understand what Luo Xiu's "such" was like, and she saw Luo Xiu leave with a thoughtful smile.
  Luo Zhan asked Tang Ran to lead her into the main building, but he did not dare to show up all afternoon- none of the young masters who followed the elders to congratulate Mr. Luo dared not recognize him. Any greeting that came up to him would have cost him all this time in vain. .
  Seeing that the dinner was approaching, Young Master Luo stuffed himself in the room all afternoon, thinking about how to pass this level at night.
  The little girl is indeed invisible, but she is more sensitive to voices than ordinary people. Luo Zhan is quite sure that if he speaks in his true identity, Tang Ran will discover the truth in the first place.
  After thinking hard for an afternoon, Luo Zhan finally had an idea.
  Therefore, before the dinner, the young people returning to the terrace heard the news from the servants of the
  Luo family that the young master of the Luo family, Luo Zhan, broke his throat this afternoon and was speechless at night. According to that person's temperament, for a long time after that, he will maintain the aura of "Keep away from the living", and don't bump into the best one who wants to live tonight.
  When she heard the news, Bi Yushan was sitting with Tang Luoqian among the ladies of the family, and suddenly patted her hands: "No wonder my brother is so cold to you today. It must be because of his uncomfortable voice. He is uncomfortable. At that time, no one should think of a good face-the young master's temper can't be changed ." 

    "Yeah." Tang Luo lightly replied absent-mindedly.
  Bi Yushan asked: "What are you looking at, so fascinated?"
  "..."
  Following Tang Luoqian's gaze, Bi Yushan saw the little girl sitting on the corner of the terrace quietly holding her blind stick and closing her eyes. Bi Yushan was stunned, "What are you doing with her?"
  Tang Luoqian returned to her senses , frowning and turning back, "I heard that she was specially retrieved this afternoon."
  "Well, so?"
  Tang Luoqian Worried: "The Luo family can speak, not just those few people?"
     Bi Yushan stayed for a few seconds and laughed. "You don't think she was sent back by Luo Zhan, do you?"
  "..." Tang Luo turned her head and said again. She glanced at the familiar coat on the girl in the corner, frowned and didn't answer.
  Bi Yushan teased her: "You are really going to have a delusional rhythm. If you guess my cousin Luo Xiu, it's possible, but you guess Luo Zhan, isn't that kidding?"
  Tang Luo frowned, "You didn't see."
  "I didn't even know what Luo Zhan's temperament is. Who doesn't know about Luo Zhan? How could it be possible for him to send a little girl back on a special trip?"
  "..."
  "And I didn't tell you already."
  Seeing Tang Luoqian still worried, Bi Yushan fell to her, tilted her head and smiled.
  "My brother has been stunned when he lived in the second courtyard since he was a child. He only likes beautiful eyes—it's almost like yours—that little blind girl, how can he see it?"
  Bi Yushan is the one who loves him most. Her granddaughter is also a spoiled character, and no one in the Luo family can cure her except Luo Zhan.
  So Tang Luoqian believed Bi Yushan's words. She nodded, relieved a little.
  At this moment, the group of young people who were fairly acquainted with Luo Zhan noticed something and looked at the entrance to the terrace. Then someone laughed--"Master Luo, the dinner is about to begin, are you finally willing to come down?"