Chapter 29

The night before came back home from the late Tang partial, Luo Zhan and boil for two hours, to make up for Tang Ran do" robot "team schedule falling.

  At the end late at night, and Luo Zhan , Lin Qianhua and Tan Yunchang simply did not go home. They opened three rooms in the hotel next to the school and fell asleep after taking a bath.

  At 9:52 in the morning, the door of Luo Zhan's room was knocked banging. The blackout curtain was closed. The room was dark and dark for a long while, and there was no movement.

  Outside the door, Tan Yunchang carefully held the phone, and smiled awkwardly at the other end of the phone: "Excuse me, I'm so embarrassed, Grandpa Luo. Luo Zhan was busy calculating with us last night. It is estimated that he didn't sleep well, so let's get him up..."

  Tan Yunchang waited for the other person to finish talking, and repeatedly agreed. Then he covered the position of the phone receiver, his smile fell. He lowered his voice and asked Lin Qianhua who knocked on the door: "Why is it still not good? "

  Lin Qianhua bitter face, changed hands:" My hands were almost broken hammer,  brother not to open what can I do? "

  "Then you can work harder!" "Tan Yunchang winked at the mobile phone he was holding far away, "The ancestors are waiting. "

  "If I break the door, you can pay the senior student. "

  "Smash it hard, Luo Zhan pays if it breaks." 

"..."

  Lin Qianhua turned back with a headache, raised his fisted hand, and smashed it towards the hotel door in a round shape--

       "click. "

  The door panel in front of Lin Qianhua's eyes was replaced with a scourge face that was not awake, with a messy hair, with peach eyes half-squinted in the corners of his eyes, and at this time he lazily picked up and glanced out of the door.

   Probably it was due to lack of sleep. This person's originally cold and white skin complexion was two more paler, lining the gloomy room behind him, like a vampire prince crawling out of which old castle.

  Luo Zhan yawned lazily, raised his hand, intercepted Lin Qianhua's inertia fist, and pushed aside coldly.

  He leaned against the door frame.

  The voice between a teenager and a young man with a hoarse and sleepy voice is low and deep- "It's early morning, what kind of monster is it."

  "My ancestor is not early, see what time it is?"

    Tan Yunchang lowered voice, "shut your phone is not muted, and you find your family Father, the phone call I have here."

  "...... did not adjust mute," Luo Zhan think of anything, hook the hook mouth, cold mockery, "he It's just a blacklist."

  Tan Yunchang: "..."

  Tan Yunchang reluctantly released the receiver and handed the phone over, "Hurry up and answer the call."

  Luo Zhan did not move, leaning on the door frame and glancing at Tan Yunchang coldly. The cell phone handed over. After a two-second pause, he sneered and raised his hand to take it.

  Luo Zhan took it and pressed the speakerphone, then turned around and walked into the room yawning.

  "And what happened?"

  "...... You also know that answer the phone! I thought you were dead on the outside, and are ready to call the forest steward to give you the corpses!"