Chapter 6

With the sound of knocking on crutches, Luo Zhan lazily inserted his trouser pocket and walked downstairs.
  Today is the birthday banquet of the old man of the Luo family. He doesn't know how many celebrities want to squeeze into the private manor of the Luo family. It's a pity that very few people get invitations, and that thin piece of cardboard has become the latest measure of celebrity circles.
  Among the visitors, there are many younger generations who come with their elders to congratulate the old man on his birthday, and a small part of them are also the same age who have been in contact with Luo Zhan since childhood.
  As soon as Luo Zhan got down to the terrace on the second floor, he was stopped by the people watching the wind at the stairway.
  "Young Master Luo is not righteous, he hasn't even been downstairs since he came back for a long time-why, have contributed to the scientific research of the motherland for too long, and his status is different. Did you throw our group of fox friends and dog friends behind?"
  Luo Zhan was dragged over. also sat down, heard mouth twitched, mocked lazy smile, "ah you know yourself very profound."
  The man himself laughed, "Hey, I deserve this mouth cheap, own their own curse."
  Next , He also laughed and scolded, "Just let you scold yourself, why do you take us?"
  " Yes ."
  "But he has a good saying-Young Master Luo is back this time, isn't it different from before?"
  "... "
     When everyone heard this, their attention was drawn away, and even Luo Zhan raised his eyelids lazily over there.
  The man was complacent, "I heard that Young Master Luo is going to be engaged to the beautiful eldest lady of the Tang family. Before coming here, my parents said that it would take a few days to come to the Luo family to participate in the two golden girls. It's an engagement banquet."
  "..."
          The seat was silent.
  There were a few clever eyes that had changed slightly at this time, and they secretly looked at Luo Zhan's reaction.
  They saw Young Master Luo's sitting there with his eyes down, the corners of his thin lips hooked, a pair of peach-blossom eyes slightly raised like a smile but not a smile, and cold and cold emotions were revealed in his dark eyes.
  The man was stiffened with a smile.
  Someone hurriedly rounded off, "You don't understand this, Young Master Luo has high eyes-he can't even look down on him without a pair of beautiful eyes. The Tang family's eldest lady is said to be pretty, but unfortunately I don't know how the eyes are born. How is it?"
  "It is said to be good, with all facial features, it is considered a beauty in the circle."
  "Really? Then I have to see."
  "Time is coming soon," someone turned his head, "Hey, Luo Young, you are leaving now? Why are you going?"
  "Sleep."
  "Hey, how can you sleep at this point-don't you look at what the Tang family's eldest lady looks like?"
  "..."
  Luo Zhan stood up After hearing this, he lowered his eyes coldly, "Not interested." 
          He walked straight out.
  The others knew that they had just angered them, so they didn't dare to stop them, so they could only chat by themselves.
  "The little daughter of the Tang family seems to be coming too today."
  "Little daughter? Isn't the Tang family just the same as Tang Luoqian? How come there is a little daughter?"
  "I also overheard my parents talking and said It's Tang Shixin's illegitimate daughter, what is her name Tang... Tang Ran? She seems to be a little blind girl."
  "——"
  Luo Zhan stopped abruptly.
  Last night, the excited words of Meng Xueyu in the laboratory flashed through his mind:
  [Don't laugh, Tang Ran is very beautiful! ]
  Luo Zhan lightly narrowed his eyes.
  After a few seconds, he turned and walked back, took a wicker chair with one hand, and sat down.
  Everyone was stunned.
  Quietly for a while, someone asked carefully: "Master Luo, aren't you uninterested?"
  "..."
  Luo Zhan lazily lowered his eyes, not knowing where to take out a coin to play with.
  Staring at the coin in his palm for a few seconds, the corner of his mouth twitched.
  "With now."
------------------
  Yang Yilan chose to go Luo Jia Tang dyed Father birthday clothes, is a round neck sleeveless dress skirt Star Design: broken star-like shiny things dotted with the girl's skirt , The design of turning crystal yarn into a flower knot on the back waist outlines the girl's surplus and graspable waist.
  Under the hem of the dark skirt, the calf that was lined with more white was smooth and shiny, like suet jade, which made people's eyes bright.
  If you want to say the only regret, it is probably the blind stick that the girl holds in her hand.
  When the driver who picked up people from the Tang family saw Tang Ran slowly walking out of the apartment building, he felt pity for the little girl in his heart.