40

Chapter 40

Jia Jun Xi's problem sent the office quiet again.

Tang Ran didn't understand why the problem suddenly became this. She knew the answer was a natural no, but in the delicate atmosphere of this time, it seemed that her answer seemed very important.

So Tang Ran didn't answer at the first time.

About seeing through the little girl's scruples, Jia Jun Xi seemed to "remind" indifferently: "Think slowly, think clearly and then answer - after all, your answer is likely to affect my final decision whether to accept the doctor."

"......"

Hearing this, Tang Ran understood.

Jia Jun Xi has already determined that Luo Zhan and her are boyfriend and girlfriend. The reason why he asked this question at this time was to deliberately embarrass them: if Tang Ran admitted, then he would refuse to accept the doctor on the grounds of Luo Zhan; If Tang Ran denied it, it would be to lose Luo Zhan's face in front of Jia Jun Xi and embarrass Luo Zhan.

No matter which party it is, under the premise that they are boyfriend and girlfriend, it will create a gap between the two.

After figuring it out, Tang Ran's expression became a little more serious: "Uncle, did Luo Zhan scold you at that academic debate?"

Jia Jun Xi was stunned, he didn't expect that this little girl who looked quite well-behaved actually asked herself first, and it was a very inexplicable question.

However, the little girl seemed to ask very sincerely, almost putting on a serious appearance of humbly asking for advice, so that it was not good for Jia Jun Xi not to answer.

Jia Jun Xi frowned and said, "It was an academic debate for college students, and the tutors and experts did not end the scene. "

Tang Ran: "Then he scolded your student?"

Jia Jun Xi: "It's an academic debate, it's not a shrew scolding street."

Tang Ran nodded taughtly, followed by a face and asked, "Then what is wrong with Luo Zhan?"

Jia Jun Xi was stunned.

At this moment, the ignorant emotions in the girl's tone faded. She reached out in the dark, groped Luo Zhan beside her, and then held his fingers.

The shape of the man's hands should be excellent, with slender fingers and distinct bones to the touch. The right amount of warmth is slowly transmitted to the sensory system through the fingertips.

- This is the temperature she is most familiar with relying on in the recent darkness.

So she hopes he can also rely on her.

Tang Ran thought like this, trying to suppress those uneasiness and timidity, and she said seriously: "Is it wrong to debate their own views in academic debates? Obviously Uncle , you also know that there is none. Since Luo Zhan is not wrong, then he should not apologize - even if he wants to treat my stingy uncle, it should not be. "

Jia Jun Xi was stunned for a while before he finally reacted, and he smiled angrily: "Are you saying I'm stingy now?"

Tang Ran was silent, she had never said such a thing to her elders. But after the silence, the little girl plucked up enough courage and asked rhetorically: "Isn't uncle stingy?"

Jia Jun Xi: "..."

He really couldn't say "I don't" to a child.

Facing a sixteen-year-old beautiful little girl, Jia Jun Xi could only turn the spearhead back to Luo Zhan.