61

Chapter 61

"Poof, ahem..."

At the silent table, Tan Yun Chang choked on Luo Zhan's words, and the cough on his chest broke the silence.

The frozen man came back to his senses.

This phrase "call auntie" fell down, and the two young girls couldn't stand.

"What a man?"

She muttered angrily, grabbed her companion and turned to leave.

Tan Yun Chang coughed while holding the table here, and before he straightened up, he couldn't help laughing: "It's not a girlfriend or a daughter? Ancestor, you are also too commotionous hahahaha..."

"Or else."

Luo Zhan leaned on the rattan chair, his hanging hand lazily on the side, and when he heard this, he only coldly raised his eyelids, "Say yes, and then wait for her to report me for abducting minors?"

Tan Yun Chang: "Harm, why go out so openly, don't people have to give WeChat signals? Just give it to her. "

Luo Zhan snorted lightly: "Contact information is such a thing, the girlfriend can only give it if she agrees."

"?"

Tan Yun Chang was surprised, "Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Nope."

"Then who will agree??"

"...... Future. "

After Luo Zhan finished speaking, he lowered his eyes lazily, and fell to the side and front——

The little girl sitting in the rattan chair lowered her head slightly from beginning to end. The long hair hung down to the side, and the slap face was tightly hidden, and he couldn't see her expression, and he didn't know what she was thinking.

Luo Zhan then noticed something different.

He straightened up, and the laziness in his voice faded: "Tang Ran? "

After two seconds of silence, the little girl raised her head: "Huh? "

It's like she's just come back to her senses.

Luo Zhan breathed a sigh of relief, helpless: "What do you think, so engrossed?"

"No," the little girl looked down as she held the round bottle of banana milk, "nothing."

"......"

Luo Zhan frowned.

He could clearly sense that the little girl was hiding something from him and didn't want him to know.

Without waiting for Luo Zhan to ask, Tan Yun Chang next to him glanced at him with a propped up face and opened his mouth: "Sister Tang Ran, what do you think?"

Tang Ran looked up slowly, and asked blankly, "Look at what?"

"It's what Luo Zhan said, he has to agree to his girlfriend before he can hand over his contact information."

The little girl was silent for two seconds and nodded: "It's good."

"What if, I mean if."

Tan Yun Chang's expression was obviously bad, and his voice was serious, obviously bullying the little girl and not seeing it.

Luo Zhan looked at him with cold eyes.

Tang Ran couldn't see the eye contact between the two and asked, "What if?"

Tan Yun Chang coughed: "If you are Luo Zhan's girlfriend, will you agree or disagree?"

Tang Ran was stunned.