67

Chapter 67

When Duan Qing Yan was surprised by the identity of this mysterious guest, the middle-aged man walking in front of the three of them did not stop and walked until he walked to the old lady Hang who was in the main seat.

He leaned down and looked respectful and calm: "Ms. Hang, everyone who has practiced tea art at home has brought it."

"......"

Hearing that title, Duan Qing Yan was stunned and subconsciously looked up.

When her gaze fell, she remembered some gossip that the other servants of the Tang family had talked about.

The butler of the Tang family, surnamed Qiu, is called Qiu Yi, and has been in the Tang family for twenty or thirty years.

It is rumored that he is not from an orthodox housekeeping etiquette training, and twenty or thirty years ago he was just a gangster boy who was murdering on the streets. Later, in a fight, he was seriously injured by someone and almost died on the side of the road, but was brought back by Hang Wei, who happened to be passing by at that time, that is, the young old lady Hang, and only then did he save his life.

Hang Wei married into the Tang family very early, widowed her husband at a young age, and supported the Tang family business alone in the crowd of wolves, and her methods and tricks were vicious.

No one knows why she saved an unrelated outlaw in the first place. They only knew that since then, people who had had a disagreement with the Tang family mentioned Qiu Yi, and they all gritted their teeth and said that he was the most loyal dog around Hang Wei.

It was also at that time that Qiu Yi did not call Hang Wei with anyone, but only called her "Ms. Hang".

Hang Wei from the young widow mother of the Tang family that everyone wanted to bully and bully, to the lord of everyone who only dares to call "Old Lady Hang" and does not even dare to add the Tang character when anyone mentions it, Qiu Yi's title for her has been the same for decades, and it has never changed.

Old Lady Hang was obviously used to it.

She raised her eyes silently, and her gaze slowly swept over Duan Qing Yan and the three.

When she was swept away by that gaze, although Duan Qing Yan immediately lowered her head, she still couldn't hold back the instinctive snort in her heart——

Old Mrs. Hang has accumulated prestige inside and outside the Tang family for decades, and the momentum in her eyes is really not playful.

Duan Qing Yan is very self-aware, does not like to dream, and has no interest in climbing high branches. And she had also heard how this old lady Hang was a cruel and cruel master, even her own granddaughter was not a person, so she only desperately chanted in her heart at this time, "It's not me, it's not me, it's not me."

There was silence in the tea room for a few seconds, and Duan Qing Yan heard the old lady say in a low voice: "Call her over."

"......"

Duan Qing Yan secretly raised her eyes, and then he saw Old Lady Hang's hand pointing at her body in the air.

Duan Qing Yan: "...?" "

Which evil god did she hit today?

Old Lady Hang spoke, and the Tang family did not dare not listen except for Qiu Yi.

No matter how reluctant Duan Qing Yan was in her heart, she could only bite the bullet, take a deep breath and consciously walk forward.

When she arrived at the exclusive position of the tea artist by the tea sea, Duan Qing Yan nervously tightened her eyes, following the instinct cultivated in the previous years of practicing tea art to observe the tea leaves contained in the rounded ancient wooden box in front of her, distinguish the types, and identify the color quality.