102 Part 3

The tall young man sat at the base of the wall, leaning against the wall. He stretched out one long leg flat, the other leg bent on one knee, and propped up on the ground with a sharp pant line.

And the petite girl sat on his flat legs, climbing against the bent one.

She was leaning sideways, her hands gripping the youth's shirt restlessly. Her eyes were also closed, and she kissed the young man's lips childishly.

She kissed delicately, sometimes out of tension and down to her chin. But at this time, it will only make the young Adam's apple leaning against the wall roll more obviously.

This kiss was cautious and even more tense. Tang Ran could only hear the drum-like heartbeat in her chest, and she couldn't hear the sound of the side at all.

So she didn't even pay attention to the voices and footsteps outside the boiling water room.

Luo Zhan has always been on guard, and at this time, he also caught a glimpse of Yu Guang. His self-suppressed hand, which had always hung at his side, was still raised, supporting the back of the little girl's thin white neck, and he slowly deepened the kiss while hugging her at a slight angle.

When she stopped again, the girl's appearance had been completely obscured into the shadows.

Luo Zhan loosened the strength of his knuckles and re-allowed the kiss that the little girl in front of him childishly fell on his chin.

Tenderness pressed down.

When he raised his eyes again, he looked coldly out the door.

Stalemate for a few seconds.

Two figures behind the door fled in a hurry.

This time, the movement finally provoked Tang Ran's notice.

The little girl raised her head in a fog, and her voice was slightly hoarse: "Luo Luo, what's wrong?"

"It's okay."

Luo Zhan looked back, the corners of his lips hooked, "However, the ceremony has already begun."

"...... Yes! "

Tang Ran exclaimed and hurriedly got up, "I forgot."

"Wait."

"Huh?"

Luo Zhan got up with Tang Ran, leaned forward and kissed the girl's lips lightly, and then turned his head and smiled: "I just stole fishy, shouldn't I wipe your mouth."

Tang Ran held her breath.

When Luo Zhan straightened up with a smile in his eyes, she asked in a low voice: "Did I just behave particularly badly?"

Luo Zhan didn't speak.

Tang Ran's voice was even quieter: "I don't know how to do it, but next time I will try-"

A little low and helpless laughter interrupted her self-reflection, and Tang Ran looked up blankly.

Luo Zhan raised his hand and rubbed the top of her head: "You don't know what to do, if you know, then you don't want to 'die' me in your hands?"

"......"

Tang Ran blushed slowly, and her eyes shone brightly.

"Let's go, the ceremony begins."

"Hmm!"

After Tang Ran returned to her position, she found that Xu Xuan Qing and the three looked at her very strangely.

Tang Ran's heart was weak for two seconds and asked, "What's wrong?"

"Where did you just go?"

"Boiling water room. I...... Went to answer the phone. "