62

Chapter 62

Tan Yun Chang reacted and almost laughed, but he still tried to hold back: "It's not... Sister Tang Ran, why did you ask that, just because of what he said during the day today? "

Tang Ran nodded, then shook her head again and said seriously: "It's not the first time he has said such a thing. "

Tan Yun Chang: "? "

Tang Ran: "The first time we met was when I went to the int store, and he took me home. When he was at the Qingyan Road bus stop, he said it once. "

Tan Yun Chang asked in shock, "What did he say?"

Tang Ran recalled, then sat up straight, tightened her little face, imitated Luo Zhan's lazy and cold tone at that time, and said:

"Clothes draped. The aunt next to me has already accused me of abusing my daughter. "

"Hahahahaha..."

Tang Ran hadn't finished learning, and Tan Yun Chang was already laughing so hard that he almost fell down——

"You are really familiar with Luo Zhan, and you have learned his tone like seven or eight points!"

Tang Ran reluctantly and frustratedly lay back: "But at that time, I didn't hear an aunt's voice at all, it must have been said by himself."

"So, you think he's treated you like a daughter ever since?"

Tang Ran nodded: "Hmm."

Tan Yun Chang laughed so hard that he couldn't sit still, but seeing that the little girl was really depressed, he had to hold back: "Ahem, but in my impression, Luo Zhan is really not that... There will be a type of paternal aura. "

Tang Ran was silent.

Peeled off from the emotional state of laughing off the soul, Tan Yun Chang suddenly found a problem that he had just ignored: "However, Sister Tang Ran."

"Huh?"

"You seem to... You don't want Luo Zhan to treat you as a daughter? "

Tan Yun Chang considered the wording and carefully said, "Look, in fact, with Luo Zhan's background, being able to be spoiled by him as a daughter is also a dream of many people - if he really thinks like this, don't you like it?"

The little girl lay on the square table and did not speak.

The thin shadow under the lamp spread over her beautiful face, looking bleak and lost.

This made Tan Yun Chang verify a certain idea in his heart: "You won't be..."

"I don't want him to be like that."

Tang Ran summoned up all her courage and spoke. "Because I like him."

The girl's voice was soft, even a little shaky, but with a certain determination.

Tan Yun Chang was shocked, and it took several seconds to find his voice: "You, you like Luo Zhan? That's so much—"

The word "Qiao" did not exit, and was dangerously collected by Tan Yun Chang in time.

It's okay to tease the little girl and provoke Luo Zhan in other things, but if he accidentally destroy Luo Zhan's plan in this matter...

Tan Yun Chang really didn't think that Luo Zhan could let him see the sun tomorrow morning.

After Tang Ran finished speaking, she waited uneasily and seriously for Tan Yun Chang's reaction. Listening to Tan Yun Chang's silence, she waited for a while before asking, "Store manager, what do you want to say too much?"