81

Chapter 81

After Luo Zhan came out of the trunk, he seemed to be holding back badly, he half-supported the back cover of the car, and his slender and cold white knuckles were buttoned tightly.

"Luo Luo?"

Tang Ran, who hadn't heard much movement, asked worriedly, "Are you all right?"

"...... It's okay. "

Luo Zhan replied dumbly, and then laughed casually, "Shrinking inside for too long is a little out of strength, it's cold outside, you guys go first."

"Really, are you alright?"

"Hmm."

Tang Ran nodded hesitantly: "Then you can come in quickly."

"Good."

Duan Qing Yan accompanied Tang Ran into the partial house, leaving a crack in the door.

Turning around from Tang Ran, the smile on Luo Zhan's face faded.

When the figure under his eyes disappeared into the hallway, he frowned lightly and lowered his head.

The rhythm of suppressed breathing was released, and the chest wrapped in a white shirt under the youth's open coat heaved slightly.

Luo Zhan closed his eyes, and the fragmentary pictures in his memory rushed in his mind.

When Luo Zhan slowly flattened his breathing and opened his eyes again, there was an extra pair of stopped leather shoe tips in his field of vision before he got up.

"What's wrong with you, not feeling well?"

Lan Jing Qian's voice came from overhead.

Luo Zhan took a breath and slowly straightened up. Without waiting for him to look at him, he already put on a slouchy smile, "It's just not very comfortable, it's okay. Once born and cooked twice, you should get used to it next time. "

Lan Jing Qian didn't speak, and looked at him for two seconds: "Your face doesn't look so simple as not adapting."

Luo Zhan's smile faded.

After Xu Yu, he sighed and lowered his eyes listlessly: "Mr. Lan, shouldn't the adult world have a knowing principle of not debunking."

"yes, haven't heard of it."

Luo Zhan sighed again: "Thank you Mr. Lan for caring."

"Don't hide from the topic, what's wrong?"

Lan Jing Qian paused, "I don't want you to have a problem with my trunk because you drilled once—not to mention whether your old husband will let me go, and I can't get through Xiao Ran."

Luo Zhan raised his eyes.

The air was silent for a few seconds.

Luo Zhan saw from Lan Jing Qian's expression that the other party had to get to the bottom of it, and he was a little helpless. Raising his hand and rubbing his shoulders and neck, Luo Zhan said in a casual tone: "I have amnesia."

"......?"

The sudden answer made Lan Jing Qian lose his mind, "Amnesia? "

"Well, self-protective amnesia."

"When?"

"Many years ago," Luo Zhan said vaguely, "I only remembered this year, I should have been kidnapped. Most of the process is not very memorable, and I can always think of it piecemeal recently. "

Lan Jing Qian did not forget where their topic started, and he subconsciously looked at the trunk. After his gaze lingered on the cold metal lid for a few seconds, Lan Jing Qian seemed to understand something.