49

Chapter 49

Tang Ran lowered his head in silence.

The stairs were quiet for a few seconds before Luo Zhan heard the little girl's voice say in a low voice: "You lied to me."

Luo Zhan: "I didn't lie to you, it's true."

"You're just lying to me, how can there be such a no," the little girl stammered angrily, "unscientific remedies? "

Luo Zhan was amused by the little girl's small expression of seriously discussing academic issues, but he still tried to hold back: "The science you said is medical science, and I also have science in this folk formula, but what I told you is not a discipline."

Tang Ran hesitated for a few seconds, but still couldn't help but be curious, looked up and asked suspiciously: "Then what discipline are you talking about?"

Young Master Luo laughed lazily and began to talk nonsense: "Psychology. "

"Huh?"

"Psychology says that being kissed stimulates the brain to produce pleasant emotions, which help the sensory system to ignore pain to a certain extent."

"......"

Tang Ran listened in deep thought.

Although she questioned the reliability of this home remedies, what Luo Zhan said sounded reasonable.

Luo Zhan looked at the little girl's pensive appearance, and teased her mind a little heavier: "Why, don't believe what I said?"

Luo Zhan said as he stepped down two stairs and stood next to the handrail of Tang Ran's next step. He turned sideways and pressed the wooden escalator fence to block the empty space behind Tang Ran, so as not to let the little girl step on the air and fall.

Then Luo Zhan laughed lazily: "If you don't believe any sentence, I'll explain it to you."

Tang Ran was silent for two seconds, and asked softly: "Why does kissing stimulate the brain to produce pleasant emotions?"

"......"

The dark air was quiet for a few seconds, and then there was a low and happy laugh.

Tang Ran was dazed: "What are you laughing at?"

"Because it's a very good one..."

Luo Zhan paused, "Academic issues."

Tang Ran pursed her mouth and did not speak.

She felt that Luo Zhan was not praising her problem, but more like mocking her.

Luo Zhan saw that the little girl was a little annoyed by herself, so he had to cough low to restrain his improper teasing.

After thinking for a few seconds, he said, "There are some neuromodulators in the brain that affect people's emotions. Kissing only affects the secretion of these nerve substances, and other behaviors can achieve the same effect. "

Tang Ran: "Neuromodulation? "

Luo Zhan patiently explained to the little girl: "Hmm. For example, one of the neuromodulators promoted by excitation, when the brain is regulated by an external stimulus and its secretion increases, it can enhance myocardial contractility, thereby increasing cardiac output, accelerating blood flow throughout the body, stimulating follow-up responses at all levels, and finally..."

Luo Zhan raised his hand and tapped the little girl's forehead, "It will tell you that your whole person is now in a state of excitement with a rapid heartbeat, shortness of breath, and even a wet palm and a hot body."