108 (Extra-6)

Parental love

【Beginning】

1.

When Tang Shi Yu was young, she was a famous little witch in the circle.

In an era when she was not open enough and her ideas were novel, her style of acting very differently from most girls caused headaches for people inside and outside the family. If you meet her on some occasion, many of the next parents have to frown and avoid it - it is so stubborn.

At that time, in the Tang family, Hang Wei was still the master of the same thing, but there was no way to take the copper pea of Tang Shi Yu. Later, she got annoyed and sent people to the out-of-town university farthest from home.

At that time, the university was a little different from the later, neither the number of schools nor the number of students was as large as it is now, and the entertainment activities of college students were not as complicated as they are today.

In addition to learning situations such as the library, the only places where students can pass their time are the shopping malls and game halls outside the school.

Tang Shi Yu's accustomed nature, where can she endure the leisure and loneliness of H University? She had been attending H University for more than a year, and she had already had fun all over H City.

Extremely boring, the chaotic witch of the Tang family extended her claws to the "pure land" that she had not yet poisoned——

"Mixed into the attached middle school to play, will you be alive?"

The fox dog friend shook his head when he heard her bad idea, "Being caught is not as simple as putting up a bulletin board, if you don't go, you won't go."

"Coward, I'll go myself."

Tang Shi Yu was always full of action, grimaced and ran back to the dormitory.

After rummaging in her chest for a long time, she finally turned out a long coat and trousers that matched the simple appearance of a high school girl.

Tang Shi Yu changed the dress on her body that ordinary students could only look at enviously in the window of the mall, and cut her long hair into a clear soup noodle like a student's head.

The Tang family witch who threw the end of her hair did not feel a little distressed, and turned twice in the mirror:

"It's beautiful."

She was very happy with her new image.

2.

Early the next morning, Tang Shi Yu asked the driver to send her to H University High School.

Tang Shi Yu herself was accustomed to being wild in middle school, and she misunderstood the normal time for middle school students to go to and from school. When she arrived at the gate of the attached high school in the morning, the big iron gate had long been closed - only half of the small door remained, and two middle school students who were being interrogated by Senior Feng Ji with a gray face.

"What is this process?"

In her local school, she was accustomed to "acting as a blessing", and she never suffered any setbacks. At this time, the Tang family witch was very incomprehensible to this scene.

"Miss," the driver said helplessly, "this is late, record the name of the class, and remember it more often."

"Oh."

The tail notes are lazy and long.

"Miss, do you really plan to go in like this?"

"Hmm. How am I dressed today, is it a very simple and special schoolgirl? "