90

Chapter 90

Everyone in the int laboratory Songke Cup project team who came back with Luo Zhan all looked at the scene in front of them in a daze.

"Brother Zhan, this is holding a girl, right?"

Someone muttered, "Or should I still be lying in the business class at an altitude of 10,000 meters, having a bizarre and terrible dream?"

The person next to him also had difficulty managing his expression: "If what you see is a dream, then we should be doing the same - whoop - why are you pinching me!"

"It hurts, it doesn't seem like a dream."

The man withdrew his hand suspiciously, "Could it be that Brother Zhan hit the evil spirit?"

"What evil?"

"Beauty Evil?"

The pinched man turned his head, stared at the girl who was blocked by their Brother Zhan, for two seconds, and shook his head seriously: "Impossible, how can there be such a little fairy-like evil in the world?"

"Well, you have a point."

Tan Yun Chang, who was standing on the side, couldn't listen anymore and rolled his eyes: "Did your head get caught by the cabin door when you got off the plane, and even this little girl couldn't recognize it?"

"Huh? Should we know her? "

"Hiss... So, from the moment I just looked at it, I felt that this girl was a little familiar, it turned out not to be my illusion. "

Tan Yun Chang turned his head in disgust and noticed the boy with glasses and complicated eyes behind the two, Tan Yun Chang sighed in his heart, and reached out to hook the person over his shoulder: "Senior Brother Meng, come on, you introduce these two two hundred and five."

Meng Xue Yu was originally staring intently, but at this time, Leng Buding was dragged to the front by Tan Yun Chang.

After a few seconds, he lowered his head in the inquisitive gaze of the two and said vaguely: "Just, Tang Ran, who would go to the int store every few weeks before. "

He paused, and raised his eyes with complicated emotions: "She was blind before and couldn't see. It should be good now. "

"Ah! I said that it was familiar, it turned out to be the blind little girl in the store before! "

"Yes, yes, she hasn't been to the store for a year, I almost forgot her, I didn't expect ah... Although I thought that I would definitely grow into a little beauty in the future, I didn't expect to be so beautiful when I opened my eyes for only a year! "

"In terms of time, we met this girl first, right? I remember that Xue Yu blushed when he saw the little girl, and everyone was guessing when he would confess - how could this not be beaten and let Brother Zhan get into trouble? "

"Sure enough, it fulfilled what I said, before Brother Zhan's scourge was removed, no one in our laboratory wanted to find a girlfriend steadily."

"Xue Yu, don't cry. It's not that our army is incompetent, it's really that the enemy is too fired. "

"......"

Tan Yun Chang originally moved here on purpose.

Seeing that Luo Zhan was discovered by Tang Ran, he knew that Luo Zhan could not escape this calamity. Thinking of giving two people who have been separated for ten years and have only officially met today to "reunite" a little space alone, Tan Yun Chang came to everyone's side.

However, after observing for a while from a few meters, Tan Yun Chang slowly noticed that something was wrong.

He frowned, pretending to wander over casually.