98

Chapter 98

Duan Qing Yan followed behind the steward of the Tang family, and went up to the third floor of the Tang family's main mansion.

The steward stopped outside the door of a room, stepped forward, and asked the man standing in the doorway, "Is everything ready inside?"

"No, it's still changing."

After the man finished speaking, he looked at Duan Qing Yan behind the steward, and asked subtly with his eyes, "Is she the lucky one?"

"yes."

"What's her name?"

"The surname is Duan, Duan Qing Yan."

"Very good name, it's a blessing to listen to."

The man said to Duan Qing Yan half-jokingly, "If you choose the right master, stand on the right team, you will soar into the sky in the future."

Duan Qing Yan: "...?"

Seeing that the confusion on Duan Qing Yan's face did not look like faking, the man turned back unexpectedly: "You still haven't told her what to let her do?"

"The old lady is in a hurry, and I haven't had time to say anything yet."

"This way. Your name is Duan Qing Yan, right? Starting today, you don't have to do the work you used to do at home. "

Duan Qing Yan was taken aback: "I, have I been fired?"

"Dismissal?"

The man laughed, "No, you will accompany Miss Tang Ran in the future, and be responsible for amusing her and making her happy—can this be done? "

Duan Qing Yan was stunned.

"Miss Tang Ran is wearing makeup and changing clothes inside, and she is also preparing for the birthday party where she is the protagonist tonight, you go in and talk to her."

"......"

"What are you doing stupidly, go in!"

"Oh, oh, good."

Duan Qing Yan entered the door that had been pulled open in a daze.

When Duan Qing Yan entered the door, the person outside the door immediately closed the door.

The smile faded from her face, and she turned back to the steward, "Take the phone for her."

"Well, I supervised her to put it down."

"That's good. The old lady specially instructed that Miss Tang Ran not have any contact with the outside - this kind of thing can't go wrong. "

"Understood."

After Duan Qing Yan entered, she was stopped outside. The special stylist team of the Tang family was busy changing Tang Ran's costumes and makeup in the room, and did not let her in.

After waiting for most of the afternoon, after the stylist team basically left, Duan Qing Yan had to be put into the room empty.

As soon as she entered, Duan Qing Yan, who had been pressing for the whole afternoon, couldn't help but shout and ran over: "Xiao Ran, is it really that you are back? I want to kill you!"

"Hey—you wait!"

The person waiting in the room to prepare for makeup at any time appeared out of nowhere, stopped Duan Qing Yan, frowned and said unhappily, "Why are you so unruly?"

"......"

The girl, who had been sitting in front of the mirror and had been rarely reacting, paused.

After Xu Yu, the girl raised her eyes, looked at the figure in the mirror, and said softly: "This is my friend, please let her come."