32

Chapter 32

The bathroom in the side house is located next to the aisle directly opposite Tang Ran's bedroom door. She comes out from the semi-frosted glass door of the bathroom, and she has to walk down the hallway into the room for a while to reach the big bed and wardrobe. Tang Ran came out with only a bath towel, obviously going to the bedroom to change clothes.

A little wet and unsuspecting girl was right in front of her, and she could smell the fragrance that filled the air as the bathroom door opened without having to come near.

In this scenario, Luo Zhan is very uncertain whether he can play the role of "robot" without fail.

So he decided to pretend to be air and wait for the little girl to enter the bedroom from his side, before he waited for the opportunity to leave.

There was nothing wrong with this plan, but Luo Zhan had forgotten the little girl's sharp nose like a puppy beside him.

So when Luo Zhan was holding his breath without squinting, the girl walking by him suddenly stopped without warning.

The tip of the girl's nose moved slightly, as if she was sniffing in the air, then she slowly tilted her head and asked uncertainly: "...Luo Luo?"

Luo Zhan: "............"

Quiet for a few seconds, the "robot" lowered his eyes in resignation.

The mechanical sound vibrated slightly in the moist air soaked with bath water vapor, with a certain low-magnetism (sexual xing) texture.

"I'm here, Master."

Make sure that Tang Ran, who was guessing, was stunned for a few seconds before returning to her senses, "Why did you come in?"

Hidden under the half-closed eyelashes, the emotions in the pitch-black eyes fluctuate deeply. A little bit hard to restrain those minds that don't listen to rational arrangements, the mechanical voice tried its best to maintain the smoothness without fluctuations:

"The host is away, and the heat source is induced."

Tang Ran nodded suddenly, she bent her eyes and laughed, complimenting without hesitation: "Luo Luo is really amazing."

"..."

Young Master Luo, who was lazy in his life, found that his face was so thin for the first time that he could be complacent with a word by the little girl.

Fortunately, Tang Ran did not entangle on this topic, but said to him like a real living person: "Then wait for me, I will put on my clothes and come out soon."

"Yes."

Luo Zhan thought of something, and the emotion in his eyes settled down.

He lowered his eyes and said, "Master."

"..."

Luo Zhan returned to the living room of the partial house, stood by the square table and waited for a few minutes. Luo Zhan heard anclass coming from the aisle of the bedroom.

He raised his eyes and looked over.

About ten seconds later, the girl in the white (sleeping Shui) skirt appeared (exposed) from the aisle.

Luo Zhan guessed that this white (color) (sleeping Shui) skirt was probably bought by the woman who was affectionately called grandma by Tang Ran. It has the same aesthetic as the hellokitty pink (color) apron.

The pure white (Shui Shui) skirt has a little puff sleeves, and the wide collar, cuffs and the skirt's tail are tattooed with a light (colored) lace edge of roses.