33

Chapter 33

Tang Ran stood in front of the hallway, staying for several seconds before reacting. She raised her face in surprise and asked softly: "Luo Zhan?"

"......it's me."

After hearing the term "Luo Luo" and occasionally being called by his real name by the little girl, Luo Zhan found that he was a little uncomfortable.

Tang Ran was surprised: "Why are you here?"

Luo Zhan raised his eyebrows and asked, "I am not welcome?"

"No," the girl denied in a low voice, "it's just that the store manager said you don't like the Tang family, so you will definitely not come."

Luo Zhan thought without hesitation: "He lied to you, don't believe him."

Tan Yun Chang, standing behind Luo Zhan trying to keep smiling: "...?"

He may not be a human, but Luo Zhan is a real dog.

Tang Ran hesitated and nodded: "Then shall we set off now?"

"Well, I'll get you a blind stick."

Luo Zhan walked to the storage cabinet in the hallway.

"The Cane Is Here"

The sound of the cabinet door opening pressed the girl's words at the end.

Luo Zhan's figure and Tang Ran's voice stopped at the same time.

The air is silent.

Tan Yun Chang was still looking blankly at the time when the two of them didn't know (fa), and heard Tang Ran asking incomprehensibly: "How do you know where my blind cane is?"

Luo Zhan obviously stopped at this point too. He glanced at Tan Yun Chang.

Tan Yun Chang stayed for a few seconds, reacted suddenly, laughed loudly and concealed his guilty conscience: "Oh, I saw you put it here before. Before entering the door, I asked Luo Zhan to ask him to take it out for you first."

Tang Ran thought for a while and nodded, "Oh."

"..."

Tan Yun Chang breathed a long sigh of relief, (exposed) a surviving expression, and then looked at Luo Zhan as if asking for credit.

Turning his head to take a look, he found that the subject looked much calmer than himself.

Luo Zhan took out the blind stick from the storage cabinet in the hallway and walked back to the little girl.

He held the stick in his right hand, and put the girl's hand in his left hand on his wrist, "Let's go, I'll take you out."

"Yeah."

The girl nodded and quietly followed Luo Zhan out.

Tan Yun Chang looked at the slender and neat figure walking past in front of him with a surprised expression.

It was the first time that he had known Master Luo Xiao for so many years. It turned out that this man also had a gentleman gene in his bones.

It's a pity that when he was buried in the first two decades, he has only seen his ruthless and merciless confession when he refused to confess his confession.

"I have been obsessed with beauty eyes for so many years, so many young (female nu) hearts have been broken because of this," Tan Yun Chang said to himself, "In the end, he was planted by a blind girl... Doesn't his face hurt? Master Luo."

After whispering, Tan Yun Chang followed behind them, closed the door and left the side house.

Luo Zhan opened the red (colored) convertible supercar to pick up Tang Ran, and it stopped far away on the side of the main road not far from the Tang family compound.