Chapter 11

"Don't Cry" Author: Qu Xiaoqi

After staying in the environment for a while, the girl gently hummed a small tune to divert her attention.
  When the little girl's nest was in a ball, at the center of the banquet surrounded by everyone's eyes, a person's eyebrows were much tighter than her.
  "Young Master Luo," the young man next to him couldn't stand it, hesitated and said, "You seem to be absent this evening, or do you have an uncomfortable throat?"
  "...um."
  Luo Zhan answered perfunctorily, frowning withdraw his sight.
  He leaned forward and picked up the cup in front of him, handed it to his lips and took a sip, pinching the knuckles of the cup tightly. The line of sight floated to a certain corner again.
  The person next to him didn’t notice, “I’ve seen the eldest lady from the Tang family at the table next door for several times. Shao Luo, would you like to invite someone to come and sit--”
     The cold-faced Luo Zhan glanced at once again. After the little girl's hands unconsciously rubbed her stomach, he finally couldn't help it.
  He frowned and put the cup on the table with a "pop" in his hand.
  This movement shocked the young people in this small central site, and even the people of Tang Luoqian in the cluster nearby couldn't help but look over.
  "--Young Master?" The servant who was close by walked over in a dazed and frightened manner, wondering where the young master was annoyed. "Why are you uncomfortable?"
  "..."
  Luo Zhan curled his eyebrows and pressed the sentence "You can't take care of even a guest" back, and said coldly: "I'm hungry."
  Maid: "?"
       The servant is cautious. He turned his head and made sure that the long banquet tables in the past were filled with sumptuous buffets, and then turned back with difficulty: "Master, what do you want to eat? I immediately let the kitchen prepare."
  Luo Zhan thought, thinking, "Milk."
  As this corner quieted down in the banquet hall, Luo Zhan lowered his voice with a guilty conscience, for fear of being heard by the little girl in the corner.
  The servant was even more stunned: "Cow, milk?"
  "Yeah."
  Young Master Luo Xiao's tone was lazy and cold, and he added without expression:
  "Everyone must drink a cup."
  Everyone: "...?"
  Why did he want them to drink milk when he was hungry?
  When everyone fell into the silence of doubting life, a servant of Luo's family ran up quickly outside the terrace.
  The man went straight to the Luo Zhan this table over, stopped:. "Master, the old man let you go study trip '
  'To study what to do,??" Luo Zhan frowns, the sound is still low,
  "the old man did not Said."
  "..." Luo Zhan frowned and got up.
  As soon as he left the sofa, the servant added cautiously: "The old man also said, let the young master take the young lady from the Tang family over."
  "......"
  Luo Zhan's eyes were cold.
  Everyone heard this, and subconsciously turned to look at Tang Luoqian at the next table.
  Tang Luoqian was still stunned, and Bi Yushan next to her gave her a push. She recovered her senses, blushing across her face, and quickly stood up and walked towards Luo Zhan.
  Luo Zhan frowned.
  He glanced at the servant coldly, "She doesn't have long legs or you don't
know how to bring it?" 
    After speaking, he didn't even glance at Tang Luo who came by, and he was about to leave.
  The servant hurriedly stopped, "What the old gentleman said is to let you take the two young ladies of the Tang family."
  "——"
  Luo Zhan's figure paused suddenly.
  After a few seconds of silence, Luo Zhan slowly loosened his frowning eyebrows.
  His eyes floated into the corner—
the little girl on the sofa didn't hear it, and she was still lying there, a small shadow.
  Luo Zhan looked away, and his cold emotions faded from his Qingjun face.
  "……Oh, I see."

  Servants stunned to see Luo Zhan.
  When he took the order of the old gentleman to come down to invite people, he was mentally prepared to watch Luo Zhan shake his hand away and clean up the mess by himself.
  Unexpectedly, the most difficult young master of their Luo family seemed to have changed sex tonight, and he actually agreed to it.
 The servant confirmed incredulously: "Master, did you know what you just said?"
  Luo Zhan raised his eyelids and looked at him coldly.
  The servant got an "answer", suppressed the doubts in his heart, and showed a relieved smile: "The young master and Miss Tang are here for a while, I'll ask the young lady to come over."
  "......"
  Luo Zhan frowned and glanced at it. Aside.