102

Chapter 102

In Tang Ran's first nineteen years of life, the first time she was so "humiliated" was on her first day of entering the university-this unique welcome ceremony from INT Lab made her completely frozen, and she was in place for several seconds, not knowing how to react.

Fortunately, the onlookers also saw it for the first time, and none of them came back to their senses.

Luo Zhan had already expected it when he heard Tan Yun Chang's words at the earliest, and he was also the first to react at this time. He picked up Tang Ran's small suitcase with his left hand, and held her hand with his right hand: "Go."

Tang Ran followed out a few steps before remembering something, and hurriedly turned around: "I haven't reported yet."

"You can make it up later."

Luo Zhan said, "If you don't leave, it's too late."

"?"

Without waiting for Tang Ran to ask the reason, Tan Yun Chang's gloating voice came from behind the two: "Juniors, don't let your brother Zhan and sister-in-law get tired - come, help them carry things!"

"Okay!"

Mixed laughter and footsteps, chasing after life.

At this time, Tang Ran didn't need to ask anymore, it was enough to look back at the scene of the dozen or so big boys rushing up like wolves - the little girl was so frightened that her little face turned white, and she ran to the front in a few steps, pulling Luo Zhan straight to hide in the teaching building.

Many years later, Tang Ran recalled her college life, and the most impressive thing was the first day of school. Marked by this thrilling "school escape," it began.

Half an hour later.

Tang Ran, who had changed her clothes, stood in front of the girls' dormitory she was assigned to, and Luo Zhan's black baseball cap embroidered with the dark embroidery of Swedish Evelina Gunnarsson was still on top of her head.

Before entering the building, Tang Ran looked behind her with a palpitation - no one followed.

Tang Ran breathed a sigh of relief.

A few minutes ago in the teaching building, Tang Ran was exhausted by Tan Yun Chang and others. Luo Zhan took advantage of the work of taking the group around the corner, hid her in the women's bathroom of the teaching building, and then led the fire away by himself.

After Tang Ran changed the light apricot dress in the bathroom compartment, she successfully left the "battlefield" and stood here.

After this farce, Tang Ran cherished the quiet and freedom at the moment, and after making sure that no one followed, she pulled the small suitcase into the girls' dormitory building.

Taking the elevator to the 7th floor, Tang Ran came to the door of bedroom 716.

This floor is obviously mostly freshmen, and parents can be seen from time to time in the corridor that comes over.

However, Tang Ran did not come early, and was delayed for a while by Tan Yun Chang and others, and at this time, the dormitory building had passed its peak period and was deserted a lot.

The door of room 716 was open with a crack, and unlike the imaginary silence, there was a sound of light laughter inside.

Tang Ran knocked on the door twice, and then pushed the door in: "Hello, I am..."

Before Tang Ran's words were finished, a shadow suddenly pounced in front of her——

"Xiao Ran! I knew it was you! "