48

Chapter 48

Old man Luo shook in place: "What do you mean by this? What do you call that gift for you? "

"Literally."

"You, you tell me clearly!"

"......"

Luo Zhan tugged at the corners of his mouth. He turned sideways, put his trouser pocket in his eyes and looked at his grandfather with a cool look: "The bionic robot you gave her was damaged by the people in the int laboratory. There was no other way to do it, but I would replace it. "

Old man Luo froze for several seconds before digesting the news: "So you were outside during this time..."

"Yes, she is the underage little girl you heard about from the Qian family before."

Old man Luo's breathing became tight: "You can have a better way to compensate her, you don't have to do these things. I can re-place the order of the robot, let them rush to make new products as soon as possible! Besides, with your temper, how do you do the robot thing well? "

"......"

Luo Zhan was silent after listening.

After a few seconds, he turned his face away and scoffed softly: "I'm also surprised that I can do it well. I hesitated before making a decision, feeling unwilling, but now I can only rejoice. "

The old man was extremely angry: "What is there to be happy about? You are the future heir of the Luo family, what is it to do that kind of drudgery for a little girl to serve people before and after the saddle? Pass it out like words! "

"It's even more unscrupulous to be ungrateful, Grandpa."

Luo Zhan smiled coldly, "I owe her a pair of eyes and so many years, even if I make a robot for her, what is it?"

"......"

From Luo Zhan's rare serious eyes, he saw a certain resolute emotion, and Old Man Luo was in a trance.

When he came back to his senses, his face became a little ugly: "Are you iron-hearted to compensate her and put yourself in it for the rest of your life?"

"For a lifetime?"

Luo Zhan was slightly startled. After returning to his senses, he lowered his eyes slightly, and the corners of his mouth hooked up slightly, "It sounds really desirable."

Old man Luo: "——? "

Luo Zhan raised his eyes again, his expression returned to his usual laziness, but the emotions under his eyes could not be more serious: "Even if I don't find out about this today, I will still make this decision, sooner or later."

Old man Luo's beard shook: "What have you decided?"

Luo Zhan: "Tang Luo Shan, I won't marry, it's absolutely impossible."

"......"

Old man Luo's sense of foreboding in his heart deepened.

After a few seconds of silence, he relaxed his expression and tried to ease the atmosphere: "This matter can be discussed later. You're all young, impulsive, not in a hurry—"

Luo Zhan didn't give him a chance: "So grandpa, you go and talk to the Tang family."

The old man's eyes trembled: "Say what?"

Luo Zhan said calmly: "It's okay to get married, it's okay immediately, but I'm going to change to the small one."

Old man Luo: "............?" "