75

Chapter 75

The autumn breeze is bleak.

Outside the partial house where Tang Ran was not there, the air between the two men standing opposite each other under the stone steps was even more cold and close to solidifying. It makes people feel like winter has come early.

After the dead silence, the silence was finally broken -

"Why are you here?" Lan Jing Qian asked.

Luo Zhan: "This sentence should be said by me."

"If I remember correctly," Lan Jing Qian's gaze pressed down a little, "Even if Young Master Luo has a relationship with the Tang family, it should be a marriage contract relationship with the person in the main mansion—in that case, why did you appear in the partial mansion, and why did you know Tang Ran?"

"...... Laugh at. "

The little young master's cold and cold expression was cut by a lazy mocking smile. He lowered his head, put his hand in his trouser pocket without any seriousness, and shook two steps forward while laughing --

In front of Lan Jing Qian, stop.

Luo Zhan slowly raised his head.

Never lazy and careless eyes, At this time, lurking with the coldness of the beast that has been touched the territory: "You question me? In what capacity? The founder of Auto Technology, or the Tang family's partial house... Driver? "

At the end, the young man hooked the corners of his mouth.

It was obviously a smile, and the muscles of his shoulders and arms were slightly tense, but it all showed that he was on the verge of breaking out at the moment.

——Lan Jing Qian hid his identity and became Tang Ran's driver, which undoubtedly touched Luo Zhan's bottom line and high-voltage line at the same time.

If it weren't for the fact that Tang Ran was in the partial mansion at this time, and could appear at any time, then Luo Zhan probably couldn't help but pick up the collar of his "good brother" and pull people aside to question.

Lan Jing Qian was still facing such a Luo Zhan for the first time - after taking off the coat that was always lazy and did not care about anything, the young man's eyes were so sharp that he could scratch people.

The layer of paper in Lan Jing Qian's mind was broken by this sharp poke:

"So, the little girl you and Tan Yun Chang talked about before is the person you took to Jia Jun Xi to receive eye examination treatment, that is, Tang Ran."

"Yes."

Luo Zhan deserves to be cut to the chase, and the edge under his eyes is not reduced by half a point.

"I'm done, it's your turn. Why did you appear in the Tang family's partial house, and why did you want to be a driver of Tang Ran? "

Lan Jing Qian didn't answer, only nodded slowly: "So the little girl you said that you were going to harm that day was also Tang Ran."

Luo Zhan frowned, and the corner of his lips provoked a cold smile: "Is it related to you?"

Lan Jing Qian's face was expressionless: "Very, good."

"——"

The two looked at each other without giving in.

The sword and shadow between the eyes, the atmosphere is deadlocked, and he sees that he may be fighting in the next second——

"Squeak."

The outer door of the partial house was pushed open, and the little girl who had changed her coat slowly walked out with a blind cane.