Chapter 9

Tang Ran hesitated, "Hmm."
  "Is that your sister?"
  Tang Ran shook her head: "The grandmother at home mentioned it."
  "What did she mention?"
  "..."
  Tang Ran was silent for a time. Inside, Luo Zhan simply sat on the carpet at her feet. He leaned back on the coffee table with a texture of cloud flocculent, propped up on one knee, and put his arm on his knee.
  Then Luo Zhan lazily raised his head, his eyes flattened and fell on the girl.
  The little girl's expression looked a little tangled. Obviously, it was not suitable to speak in front of "Luo Xiu", and lying was not what she was used to doing.
  After looking for a few seconds, Luo Zhan lowered his eyes and silently hooked the corners of his mouth, "Forget it if it is inconvenient."
  "Okay." The girl really agreed.
  Luo Zhan: "Why didn't you go to the main building with your sister just now?"
  Tang Ran was silent for a few seconds, and said honestly: "This is not convenient."
  Luo Zhan's eyes flashed, "The relationship between you and your sister is not very good? "
   Intentionally or unintentionally, the word "also" was bitten by Luo Zhan.
  Tang Ran was hesitating, and heard the person say: "My brother and I have a bad relationship, you should have heard it." 
      Tang Ran was silent for a few seconds, sympathizing with the voice that sounded a little lonely: "Luo Zhan Will he bully you?"
  "..."
  Luo Zhan narrowed his eyes.
  A few seconds later, he lazily said, "He has bullied me since he was a child, and everyone in the family loves him. When he grew up, he let the father cut off my financial resources and kicked me out of the house. "
  Tang Ran listened for a few seconds before reacting, "Then, does Grandpa Luo agree to it?"
  "The old man is also partial and agrees."
  Tang Ran slowly lowered her head, her expression a little sad, "It really is like this. Ah."
  Luo Zhan kept looking at her, "Sure enough, what?"
  "It's nothing, but my grandma is also... somewhat partial to my sister." Tang Ran whispered,
   " That's why your sister is engaged to Luo Zhan, isn't it with you?" Luo Zhan frowned instinctively when he mentioned this. If you haven’t gotten engaged, you won’t be able to make an appointment."
  "..."
  Tang Ran thought about it for a few seconds, and suddenly understood something, "You like my sister?"
  Luo Zhan: "..."
  Luo Zhan face expressionless, cold and stifling the voice:" you think too much. "
  "Oh, "Tang Ran a little blush," I'm sorry. "
  Luo Zhan silent for two seconds," Luo Zhan does not like your sister, so he won't be engaged to her."
  "...????"
  The topic turned abruptly, causing Tang Ran to close her eyes and turn to the boy's direction in a daze. But out of courtesy, Tang Ran still tried to take the other party's words, "Everyone said, my sister is very beautiful."
  Luo Zhan lightly scoffed, "It's really beautiful, then Luo Zhan should marry you."
  Tang Ran was a daze. .
  Luo Zhan also reacted to what he had said, frowning subconsciously and looking away guiltily, "But he only likes beautiful eyes, so he won't like you."
  "..."
        The air calmed down.
  A few seconds later, Luo Zhan's IQ returned.
  He raised his hand and squeezed his eyebrows irritably, cursing in a low voice, "I just got caught in the rain, did my brain get water..." He looked back and looked at the sofa.
  The girl obviously tried to hide her true emotions, but when her eyes were mentioned, the emotions that had been opened by her were retracted a little bit.
  Luo Zhan sighed silently.
  He got up from the ground, propped his knees and leaned in front of the girl, "I'm sorry."
     Tang Ran was slightly startled, then raised her head, her eyes bent down, "It's okay, I'm used to—"
  "Luo Zhan is a bastard, don't care about him."
  "..."
  Luo Zhan endured, but still couldn't hold back.
  He raised his hand and rubbed the head of the girl who looked a little sad, with a cold and lazy voice, but tried very hard to "coax people"——
  "You are the most beautiful, no one can compare to you."
  Tang Ran was stunned for a long time. .
  She remembered the same frivolous and languid voice not long ago, and said to her with a smile but not a smile: "It's not good-looking, like an ugly duckling."
  Now... the corner of the girl's eyes curled down, "Thank Luo Luo." 
She just retracted her hand. Luo Zhan froze and warned coldly: "Don't call me Luo Luo."
  Tang Ran asked hesitantly: "What do you want to call?"
  "."
  "If you just call Luo Xiu, can you?"
  "..." Although a little unhappy , But after all, it was a hole dug by himself, Luo Zhan could only recognize it, "Yeah."