42

Chapter 42

Luo Zhan looked down and saw that the four-point seat belt in front of him was firmly pulling at his clothes. The taut arcs and the folds seem to carry some kind of post-victory show.

Luo Zhan's face was expressionless.

For the first time, he hated the higher safety and shorter range of safety devices designed to eliminate the upper limit of high speeds.

Just when Luo Zhan and the seat belt could not be held, the girl's hand that was nestled in his palm and buckled on the seat moved.

Luo Zhan woke up and raised his gaze again.

The little girl who was close at hand closed her eyes, and her slender and slightly upturned eyelashes lay softly on her lower eyelids.

He doesn't know if it's because she felt uneasy after waiting too long, her eyelashes trembled a little at this time, and there was also some uneasiness in her voice:

"Luo Luo?"

Despite the uneasiness, the hand that was clasped on the seat still obediently did not move, and there was a distressing obedience in her expression - she was afraid that her best friend would be angry and estranged, so even if she was uneasy, she had to hide it and "coax" him to be obedient that was no longer angry.

Before such an "obedient" who didn't know how she got used to it, the little demon wielding a trident in Luo Zhan's heart fell silent.

A few seconds later.

Tang Ran felt the grip on her wrist loosen, and then the man raised his hand and touched the top of her head: "Tease you to play... Don't be afraid. "

Tang Ran came back from her stunned state and shook her head weakly: "I'm not afraid."

The car is back on the road.

Tang Ran leaned back in the thick seat and turned sideways in the direction of the outside of the car. She pursed her lips and sat quietly in the wind for a moment, secretly raised her hand, and touched the top of her head where the man had just touched.

She could actually feel that Luo Zhan was not just teasing her like he said.

But what did he just want to do?

In the darkness, the little girl fell into a dazed state of distress.

As soon as Luo Zhan drove the car off the highway from the highway exit of K City, the mobile phone placed in front of the car rang.

Luo Zhan glanced at it, and after seeing the caller ID, he frowned.

After two seconds of silence, Luo Zhan's hand turned the steering wheel to the side, and the car stopped on the side of the road.

Tang Ran, who was leaning on the seat, straightened up and turned around.

Luo Zhan: "My grandfather's phone, you..."

Tang Ran immediately nodded in understanding: "I don't speak, you take it."

Luo Zhan was originally thinking about what Jia Jun Xi said about the need for a guardian in the surgical treatment stage - it was reasonable that Old Man Luo was more suitable than him to come forward and talk to Tang Shi Xin about performing eye surgery on Tang Ran.

So when he spoke, he originally wanted to say "do you want to say hello", but seeing that the little girl was obviously a little evasive, he had to swallow the words back.

Luo Zhan asked, "Are you afraid of my grandfather?"

Tang Ran hesitated and nodded slowly: "There is a little."