Chapter 18

"Don't Cry" Author: Qu Xiaoqi

Luo Zhan chuckled. Squeezing down the irritability that came up from the bottom of his heart, he frowned and leaned over, pulling the seat belt for the girl.
  "What do you do to hide so far? Sit upright, and I won't traffic you."
  "..." The little girl said nothing to him.
  Luo Zhan, who hooked his seat belt, frowned and lowered his eyes.
  Close at hand, the little girl's thin body shrank into the leather seat, avoiding and resisting any contact with him all over her body.
  The little head was also very low. If he hadn't leaned over to pull the seat belt, he would barely see the delicate face under the soft long hair.
  But even at this time, from his perspective, he can only see the girl's bitten white lips, a touch of radiant color from light to dark from the front of the shell, revealing a gorgeous contrast with the skin color.
  Luo Zhan felt his temple jump down suddenly.
  He doesn't know if he was frightened by what picture in his mind, the little young master, who has never been lazy and frivolous, rarely panicked for a second.
  The safety belt was buckled twice, and finally it was successfully inserted into the safety buckle.
  Luo Zhan shook the steering wheel.
  The slender knuckles were slowly tightened, and it took a while to loosen slowly.
  Taking the sunglasses from the car sunglasses box and putting them on, Luo Zhan started the car.
  One second before the engine with excellent supercar performance sounded, Tang Ran, with her head down, heard a phantom mute sound passing by her ear:
  "Don't bite your lips."
  "?"
  Tang Ran was startled for two seconds, slowly. Slowly let go of the lower lip that she had unconsciously bitten.
  After exposing his nature, the young master of the Luo family really had a weird and rebellious temper as the rumors said... the little girl frowned and thought.
  Luo Zhan sent Tang Ran to the apartment downstairs.
  Because she came back early, no one picked up downstairs. Luo Zhan stopped the car and looked at the passenger seat beside him.
  The little girl held the four-point seat belts on the left and right and stretched all the way without saying a word to him.
  "Here ." Luo Zhan leaned over, preparing to unfasten the seat belt for the little girl.
  She just didn't wait for him to hook up the safety buckle, he saw the girl's hand pressing the red unlocking buckle one step ahead, and then unlocked the seat belt with a click.
  Then Tang Ran raised that beautiful face, and said softly, "Thank you, please give me the blind stick."
  Luo Zhan's hand stopped in the air, he frowned and repeated: "'Please' ?"
        The little girl didn't speak.
  Luo Zhan grinned, his tongue pressed against his upper jaw, his dark eyes suppressed irritability, "Are you trying to make a clear relationship with me?"
  Tang Ran still did not speak.
  "Because I am Luo Zhan and not Luo Xiu, so you discriminate against me?"
  Tang Ran was quiet for a few seconds, and said seriously: "You lied to me first. You can't reverse black and white."
  "..."
  Luo Zhan narrowed his eyes. , He supported the girl’s seat, leaned forward, and forced the small girl who was shrinking into the tight triangle space.
  When Tang Ran retreated to the point where there was no retreat and his back reached the door, Luo Zhan took the initiative to stop.
  He sneered, "I'm turning black and white? Do you dare to say that you don't discriminate against me — when I was Luo Xiu, you would hide from me like this?"
     The little girl was silent with a guilty conscience, and a few seconds later she whispered: "Then You can't lie to me either."
  Luo Zhan: "If I didn't lie to you, you would have avoided me from that day, right?"
  Tang Ran: "..."
  Luo Zhan: "Say it or not, talk."
  Tang Ran Lips pursed lightly.
  After waiting for a while, she nodded slowly and honestly: "Yeah."
  Luo Zhan: "..."
  Luo Zhan lowered his eyes and looked at the little girl's quiet brows, her small nose and her mouth pursed because of anxiety.
  After staring for a few seconds, he rolled his eyes, "Forget it. I'll take you upstairs."
  Luo Zhan got out of the car, picked up the blind stick behind the seat, and opened the door on Tang Ran's side. The little girl walked down cautiously after touching the car door, and stretched out her hand.
  "Give me the blind cane."
  Looking at the white and beautiful hand under his nose, Luo Zhan slowly frowned. "It's not Luo Xiu, you don't even have the qualification to send you upstairs?"
  Tang Ran hesitated. After that, she still didn't speak.
  Luo Zhan stared at her for two seconds, turned his face away, and grinned with anger. He passed the blind cane into the girl's hand.
  Tang Ran fumbled and held it, just about to get it back, but found that Luo Zhan was still holding the other end and did not let go. She was a little dazed, and raised her head slightly.
  "Tell your grandma to come down and pick you up." The voice in front of her suppressed a little irritability.
  Tang Ran: "I can do it myself..."
  Luo Zhan: "Or I will send you up."