Chapter 26

With a little uneasy temptation and worry.

  ——When there was only one naming opportunity left, she still followed her heart and chose the name she wanted the most.

  The veto stopped before the exit.

  Luo Zhan lowered his eyes, looking at the beautiful face of the little girl in front of him who wrote anxiety in her emotions.

  After a second or two of silence, he sighed silently: "No prohibited words have been detected, and the naming system allows them to be entered."

   After being startled, Tang Ran couldn't help laughing. The little girl's eyes were about to bend into crescents: "Then you are called'Luo Luo' from today?"

  "Yes."

  Tang Ran smiled happily: "I like the name'Luo Luo'."

  "... Why?"

  Tang Ran didn't notice the slight fluctuation in the mechanical voice, she was still immersed in her happiness.

  "Because 'Luoluo' was the first birthday gift I received. When I was in the orphanage, the dean's aunt said that each of us took the first day as our birthday. She also said that we would go there. After I have a new family, I will receive a lot of gifts on my birthday..."

The little girl's voice lowered."Although I only received that one, it was given to me by the manager of the int store, but'Luo Luo' has been with me for a long, long time."

  Luo Zhan was silent.

  He heard a certain emotion burning in his heart, making a beeping sound, like grains that had been peeled away from the husk.

  Then it fell and fell into the deepest corner of my heart. It began to take root, sprout branches, stretched its leaves, and grew up a little bit...

  Luo Zhan didn't know what kind of towering tree would grow in his heart when this seed blossomed and bear fruit in the future.

  The sound that sounded again pulled his consciousness back.

  "Now you are the second birthday present I have received. You are also called'Luo Luo'. I will like this name more in the future."

  "..."

  Tang Ran yelled softly: "Luoluo."

    The mechanical voice responded after silence: "I am here."

     The girl bent her eyes and squatted down a little bit.

  A long time later, she put her arms on her back and asked softly into the darkness: "Luo Luo, you will always be with me and will not leave, right?"

  Luo Zhan restrained raising his hand and gently stroking the girl's head. Impulsively, he looked down at the girl who was slowly shrinking into a ball in the darkness, and whispered: "Of course. You are my master, and I will belong to you forever."

  The tears in the corner of Tang Ran's eyes were squeezed by laughter, and followed her. Her cheek slid down and fell onto the table, fainting a drop of wet marks. "You said, don't regret it."

     Themechanical voice was low and slow: "I will obey all your orders unconditionally, Master."

  "Yeah," Tang Ran took a breath, suppressing the trembling and choking voice. She sat upright and chuckled, "Then you are not allowed to move."

  "?"

      The mechanical voice did not answer, but he stood there.

  "I think..."