73

Chapter 73

"Hahaha less money, you haven't woken up from those two horses pee last night, right? Who is this little young master of the Luo family, you even dare to arrange his nonsense like this? "

"You're just peeing on your head! I'm telling the truth, whoever lied to you is the grandson! "

Qian Shen rubbed his temples, hooked the shoulders of the fox and dog friends next to him, and walked out of the box area of this private leisure manor.

The man next to him was blunt: "Qian Shao, don't blame your brother for not giving you face, don't make it up so outrageously, that brother pretends to believe it, but listen to what you say - Young Master Luo told you that a little girl who doesn't know where to fight is his master, where is this?"

"What he said himself, right in front of me!"

"Hahaha, just put a person out of this realm, who doesn't know how difficult it is for that little young master to serve? Don't say who he is having an affair with, there are so many beautiful girls rushing to pull on him, which one has that little young master seen? Could it be that once I went to your place, he let me meet Tianxian'er? "

"...... Don't believe in pulling down! "

Qian Shen was still drowsy with a hangover, and he pushed the person away in a huff and walked forward with a twist.

"Hey, don't be angry, Qian Shao," the man walked up with a smile and helped Qian Shen up, "Then tell me, what does that little heavenly fairy look like, can make the little young master of the Luo family fascinated?"

Qian Shen smacked his lips: "Look, I really haven't seen it. But..."

"But what?"

"I heard her voice, that little movement, it was really weird. Unfortunately, after saying two words, she was picked up by Luo Zhan and hid in the house like a treasure. "

"Oh? Which two words? "

"Harm, don't mention it, those two words really shouted that I almost had a nightmare, and I don't know if I heard it wrong——"

"Luo Luo!"

Through a layer of bushes and dwarf trees, a girl's laughing voice suddenly came from the stone road next door, as if answering someone's question.

"It's called Luo Luo, and it's the smartest AI robot I've ever seen."

"......!"

On this side of the bush, Qian Shen suddenly snorted and turned his head sharply: "What does the lying groove say, is this hell?"

The person next to him was dazed: "Less money, what's wrong?"

"Shh, don't talk yet."

"Oh."

The man could only shut his mouth, and then he saw Qian Shen tiptoeing to the grass next to him, picking at the gap in the bush and flowers, and looking at the stone road on the other side.

"Falling?"

Lan Jing Qian was slightly stunned to hear it, and only felt that the pronunciation of this name was a little inexplicably familiar.

"Well, that's the name I gave it."

The little girl in front of him smiled widely, "Does it sound good?"

Looking at the little girl's beautiful smiling face, Lan Jing Qian was too lazy to think about those feelings, he lowered his eyes and smiled gently: "Well, it sounds good."

He supported the little girl and walked slowly along the stone path: "You can tell me some more stories about you and your robot. Or maybe the boy you like. "