82

Chapter 82

The first moon has not yet gone out, and the weather outside the door is freezing cold, which is the coldest time of the year in K City.

Duan Qing Yan came to deliver food to Tang Ran in the partial house every day, and had long abandoned the wooden box with the simple and beautiful pattern before, and replaced it with a stainless steel metal lunch box with a thickened outer wall of the heat insulation.

Even so, the journey from the main house to the side house is not short, and it is mostly in the open air, and when the meal is delivered and taken out, it is often only warm.

"Xiao Ran, you better ask the main mansion to send a chef over to the house."

Duan Qing Yan complained while dyeing Tang cloth dishes behind the table, "The originally hot meal, there is no heat here. And put in the lunch box and simmered all the way, the taste must be much worse. "

Tang Ran smiled: "I think it's okay."

"You."

Duan Qing Yan put away the usual four dishes and a piece of porridge at noon, and received the lunch box aside.

Tang Ran picked up the chopsticks in the place where the chopsticks and spoons were specially placed, and she leaned forward and sniffed. Then the little girl wrinkled her face a little: "I seem to smell shiitake mushrooms."

Duan Qing Yan couldn't help but laugh: "Well, the plate placed in Area A3 is shiitake mushroom rape."

Tang Ran: "Ah..."

"No picky eaters," Duan Qing Yan, who had put the lunch box away, sat down at the table and smiled, "I will supervise you."

"I'm not a picky eater."

Tang Ran bitterly stretched out her chopsticks to the plate on the square table that she designated as the position of Area A3, "Luo Luo said, picky eaters will be malnourished, and then they will not grow tall."

A piece of shiitake mushrooms was clipped back, Tang Ran bit into her mouth, puffed out her cheeks while eating painfully while grunting: "I'm only 159, I can't help but grow tall..."

Duan Qing Yan didn't hold back, and burst out laughing.

In the shadow of shiitake mushrooms, the lunch ended ten minutes later than usual.

Duan Qing Yan packed up the kitchen waste and carried the metal handle of the lunch box.

After hesitating for a few seconds, the force holding on it loosened again.

"Xiao Ran."

"Huh?"

"That little young master of the Luo family, has he mentioned anything to you in the past two days?"

Tang Ran was stunned and raised his head slightly: "Luo Luo? He seems to be very busy lately and hasn't been here. "

"Oh."

"Did something happen?"

"I just listened to the kitchen talk at noon today, saying that in the morning, the old gentleman of the Luo family came."

"Has Grandpa Luo been here?"

Tang Ran showed an unexpected expression.

Duan Qing Yan hesitated: "I don't know what was discussed, but I heard that it didn't take long to leave, and it was Mr. Tang who personally delivered it to the main entrance."

Tang Ran lowered her head thoughtfully.

At this moment, the doorbell of the partial house suddenly rang.