Chapter 8

Her long hair was jet-black, and a few thin and messy hair strands were wet against her pale cheeks, but her lips were bitten and bright red.
  Such brilliant contrast colors, like an invisible water monster that only sneaked out of the deep sea.
  Direction on the second floor terrace, messy faint footsteps and grumbling:
  " How suddenly so much rain?"
  "the last few days is thundershowers, I did not expect today to catch up, bad luck ah."
  "Yet I was in such a hurry, I didn’t react, and almost gave me a heartbreak!"
  "Hahaha, you are good, did you fall down without seeing the one next to you?"
  "..."
  Several young people discussed. As he walked around the corner, the one in the lead was stunned.
  The person next to him gave him a push, "What are you doing? You stopped suddenly, and you was caught in an evil spirit?"
  "No." The person rubbed his eyes in astonishment, and raised his finger to the floor facing the corridor. Window, "Have you seen it, it just seemed like..."
  "What is it like?"
  "It seems that someone-jumped out from there?"
  Several people were dumbfounded.
  Someone laughed, "You just fell stupid? All the hallucinations came out?"
  "No! I really saw it!"
  "Is it possible that the Luo family's manor can still enter the thief? Otherwise, someone would leave it on the stairs next to it. No, I'm going to jump into the window on the second floor."
  "That's right."
  Several people jokingly turned into another long corridor.
  Within the spiral staircase in the blind area of ​​their vision, a straight figure came up unhurriedly.
  The man stopped in front of the top step and stood still for a few seconds. He smiled gently and looked at the long open window at the end of the corridor.
  His eyes were dull and unpredictable.
  "The Tang family...little lady?"
  The raindrops rustled through the dense tree branches and fell into the soft and moist soil.
  Tang Ran shrank under the tree, hugged her knees across the skirt, and her small chin quietly knocked on the white arms exposed under the coat of the shawl.
  She closed her eyes and sighed softly.
  "Luo Luo, did you say that the rain this summer is against me..."
  The phone lying in her arms was quiet, without responding-she didn't know where she got lost from the corridor and entered this area. After the garden, she walked many messy paths, but could not hear a single voice.
  Then when there was a sudden rain, she hurriedly hid, accidentally dropped the phone into a pothole with water, and finally fumbled and picked it up, and then tried to turn it on without any movement.
  A completely strange place, darkness, silence... panic and helplessness gnawed at her heart like a bug.
  Tang Ran slowly tightened her hands and hugged her chilly body. After a few seconds, she closed her eyes and tilted her head, her cheek pressed against Liang Bingbing's arm.
  With her arm resting on her back, the girl's voice trembled and smiled with a little effort.
  "Luo Luo, I'm... a little scared." The phone naturally wouldn't respond.
  The girl's gloomy emotions trembled so much that her eye circles could no longer help but slightly flushed.
  At this moment, a footstep suddenly stepped on the puddle of rain from far to near.
  Tang Ran instinctively raised her face, followed the voice blankly and raised her head, stopping not far in front of her.
  She reacted and hurriedly got up: "Is anyone there—" The girl stretched out in front of her eyes, only her fingers groping in the dark air were suddenly held.
  In the darkness, the man pulled Tang Ran shrinking under the tree.
  The tangled skirt stretched out, hanging down along the girl's slender waist, drawing a beautiful arc in the dense rain in the air.
  The girl squatted for too long, following the unprepared pull, her leg softened and fell into the arms of the incoming person.
  Then Tang Ran smelled a faint fragrance.
  The freshness immersed in rain and green grass, mixed with the cold and cold snow water, is the end note of the familiar amber rosin.
  Tang Ran's heart trembled, and helplessly raised her face in panic, "Luo Luo——"
           "...I 'm here."
    It is no longer the same in ai navigation.
  That incredibly real dumb and pleasant voice, with a low sigh, sounded above her head.