85

Chapter 85

"Xiao Ran, you..."

Lan Jing Qian was defenseless, and froze for several seconds before reacting, "Why did you suddenly ask such a question?"

Tang Ran shook her head: "It's not sudden, I think this question has been thinking about for a long time. "

She hesitated and said honestly: "Actually, after knowing my uncle for a while, I doubted it. "

"Suspect what?"

"...... Uncle is not my new driver at all, right?"

Tang Ran supported the side of the bed on either side of her legs, slowly raised her face, and then she chuckled.

"It may not be nice to say this, but since you met, when I were with your uncle, you have not shown the same conversation and vision as an ordinary driver. "

Lan Jing Qian's expression was complicated: "Just because of this, does Xiao Ran doubt it?"

"Of course not."

The girl shook her head again and wrenched her hand to count, "And the freedom of my uncle to enter and leave the Tang family whenever he seems to be able to enter and leave the Tang family without applying in advance, and the places where my uncle took me to relax, and..."

At this point, even if Lan Jing Qian didn't want to make Tang Ran's mood fluctuate at this juncture, he had to admit it.

He smiled helplessly: "Is it because we Xiao Ran is too smart, or am I showing too many horse feet?"

The little girl who was listing doubts was stunned.

After a few seconds, she slowly lowered her hand and whispered, "Actually, there is the most important point. "

Lan Jing Qian asked, "What is it?"

Tang Ran said: "Luo Zhan. "

Lan Jing Qian was stunned.

There was silence in the ward for a moment.

The girl sitting on the edge of the bed shook her hanging calves lightly: "Uncle's attitude towards Luo Zhan is different from everyone else's. You seem to have known each other since the first time you met, like two old friends. "

"......"

Lan Jing Qian, who was poked, felt a faint in his heart, and instinctively concealed his smile: "Xiao Ran, I have a different personality with Luo Zhan, it can be said that it is a bit of a-for-tat, how can it be an old friend?"

"That's right."

Tang Ran nodded seriously, "But your confrontation is not malicious, and sometimes it is a little naïve, so it is like an old friend who is very familiar and awkward."

Lan Jing Qian froze.

"I don't know my uncle that well, but I know Luo Luo."

Tang Ran added, "Before uncle became my driver, I had never seen Luo Luo get along with anyone else like this. "

Lan Jing Qian's thoughts were deflected for a second, and the corners of his mouth twitched lightly: "You have known Luo Zhan for no longer than you have known me, right?"

Tang Ran froze. Even the calves dangling gently by the hospital bed stopped.

After Xu Yu, the girl came back to her senses and laughed a little embarrassed: "I don't know why, I always have a feeling that I have known Luo Luo for a long, long time."

"......"

Lan Jing Qian sighed silently.

Tang Ran: "Luo Luo is very good and proud. So the proud Luo Luo will be regarded as a friend and suitable for your age, uncle, I only know one person."