Chapter 17

"Don't Cry" Author: Qu Xiaoqi

Laughing: "That's because I think too much, but I don't have to say it so harshly. After all, Xiao Meng likes Sister Tang."
  Luo Zhan sneered, leaning back at the table, "Let him dream."
  Tan Yunchang just recovered. The smile froze again, and this time he was silent for an extra long time: "You know that your reaction is usually only reflected in two types of identities."
  Luo Zhan glanced at him coldly: "?"
  Tan Yunchang: "Dad or boyfriend."
  Luo Zhan: "..."
  Before Luo Zhan had time to speak, a figure in the laboratory walked to the corner and stopped in front of the two of them. It was Lin Qianhua who was responsible for introducing Tang Ran to the battery life of the robot.
  He hesitated and said, "Brother Zhan, Senior Tan."
   Tan Yunchang asked, "What's wrong?"
  Lin Qianhua said, "The little girl said that she had seen it almost, and she was going back."
  Tan Yunchang was taken aback and looked down at his watch: "This is the only thing . What time is it, how do you leave now?"
  He said, his eyes skipped Lin Qianhua and fell behind, and he saw the girl standing in front of the glass closet lowered her head slightly, her face was mostly covered by her soft long hair, and her emotions were indistinguishable. .
  Tan Yunchang sighed lightly, "Sure enough, I found it..." Before he could say anything, the boy sitting lazily at the table beside him straightened up.
  Holding the coat with one hand and hooking it into his arms, Luo Zhan walked to the entrance of the laboratory, "I'll take her back."
  "Why don't you just let someone else send it? On the way, she asked you what to do if you reveal it again?"
     Tan Yunchang worriedly pressed The voice caught up.
  Luo Zhan narrowed his eyes and said nothing.
  There was no time to say more, the laboratory was a few steps from here to that, and the two quickly walked to Tang Ran's side.
  Luo Zhan stopped, "I'll take you home." As he said, he lowered to collect the blind stick from the girl's hand.
  One second before the boy's slender knuckles touched the blind cane, the girl with her eyes closed seemed to be aware, and the hand holding the cane subconsciously hid on the other side.
  The cane wiped Luo Zhan's fingertips and moved aside.
  Luo Zhan's figure stopped, and a few seconds later he raised his eyes.
  The little girl lowered her head slightly. There was a very light twist in the middle of the hanging hair, which made people want to touch it.
  Luo Zhan's eyes pressed down.
  Tang Ran's hand gripped the blind stick tightly, her fingertips turned white, and she whispered: "I already remember the way. You don't need to hold it when I go out. I can walk by myself."
     The voice sounded normal and couldn't tell. What comes out.
  At least Tan Yunchang could not tell. He was afraid of Luo Zhan's embarrassment, so he laughed in relief, "That's true. Our sister Tang's ability to adapt to unfamiliar environments is first-rate, and she shouldn't even ask if
she left-- " 
   Before the words were finished, Tan Yunchang personally saw Seeing Luo Zhan frowned, he raised his hand and held the girl's blind cane without refusal:
  "Give it to me."
  Tan Yunchang: "...?"
  "I can do it myself."  

    Tang Ran insisted on holding it for the first time. The cane did not let go. After she finished speaking, the girl's lips were pursed with tension, a little pale in the radiant color.
  Tan Yunchang turned his head awkwardly and lowered his voice to persuade Luo Zhan, "My ancestor, what do you care about with the little girl? If she wants to go by herself, she will let her--"
  "Tang Ran."
  Luo Zhan said coldly.
  Tan Yunchang heard the rare violent emotional ups and downs under Luo Zhan's voice, his neck shrank, and the rest of the words swallowed back, and he did not dare to speak.
  It was the first time for Tang Ran to hear this always lazy and innocent voice speaking to her so fiercely.
  After all, the little girl was timid, and as the man's gloomy voice that could scare away half of the laboratory members fell, her fingertips shook lightly, and finally slowly let go of her hand.
  It's just that the lips are bitten whiter.
  Luo Zhan glanced, his eyes stiffened slightly. He recovered, put away the blind stick, then leaned over and pulled the girl's white hand to his forearm.
  Through the thin shirt, he could test the coolness of her fingertips, not knowing whether it was frightened or angry.
  Luo Zhan had to slowly suppress the irritability that jumped up from the bottom of his heart.
  After a few seconds of silence, he sighed silently.
  Following the thought that just came out of his heart-Luo Zhan raised his other hand and touched the girl's hair.
  "Sorry, my fault. You shouldn't be offended."
          As soon as these words came out, all the int members who were still pretending to be absent in the laboratory stopped their movements at the same time, and after a second or two, they turned their heads with wide-eyed eyes.
  Tan Yunchang, who was closest to the two of them, was the first to bear the brunt, dumbfounded and dumbfounded.
  —— "Luo Zhan" and "Tang Ruan" these two words, they never thought they could put them together in their lifetime.
  As for the parties involved, Luo Zhan didn't care how much soul shock he brought to the team members. Seeing the little girl's hand finally hesitantly grasping the cuff of his shirt, Luo Zhan's eyes loosened.
  "Let's go."
  "..."
  Feeling a lot of eyes falling on him, Tang Ran was quiet for a few seconds before responding softly.
  Two figures, one tall and one short, disappeared outside the door.
  After a long while, Tan Yunchang, who was standing still in a daze, finally recovered with difficulty and murmured:
  "It's so fucking like this, and you dare to say that you are not a pervert." 
    When Luo Zhan came, he deliberately stuck in class time, and there were not many people on the campus of K University. However, Tang Ran's early departure made the plan temporarily change-when the two came out of the laboratory building, they were catching up with the wave of students who had finished the first big class in the school.
  The red convertible supercar parked in the temporary parking area is extremely dazzling and rare on the university campus. Coupled with Luo Zhan's evil face that everyone knows in K, the rate of turning back is basically 100%.
  Needless to say, this school grass of K, who is known for "not catching a cold to all female creatures", led an invisible blind girl along the way.
  As soon as they arrived in front of the car, the campus forums and post bars of K University had been swiped by the photos and discussion posts of the two.
  Luo Zhan looked at the news notification from the laboratory, put his phone away carelessly, and lowered his eyes.
  It is rare to experience such a high level of crowds. The little girl beside him was very quiet and nervous along the way-the thin white hand from the very beginning grabbed the material of his cuffs, by now it has developed into a tight grip. His wrist. It's like treating him as the life-saving straw.
  The restless emotions are almost written in the expression on that delicate and beautiful face.
  In the face of such a pitiful little girl, Luo Zhan found that besides sympathizing, there was another unspeakable emotion in his heart.
  Probably it is going to be a metamorphosis if it continues to develop like this.
  Luo Zhan frowned.
  "Is it there?" Tang Ran asked quietly after waiting for a while without seeing any movement.
  "...Hmm." Luo Zhan returned to his senses, took out the car key and unlocked, flicking his hand on the sharp streamlined door on the co-pilot's side, the car door sensed and pulled up automatically. 
  Luo Zhan helped the little girl into the car and got into the driver's seat.
  Before the car key was inserted into the keyhole, Luo Zhan heard the quiet girl next to him suddenly ask.
  "Are you... Luo Xiu or Luo Zhan?"
  Luo Zhan stopped moving.
  After a while, he sneered slightly. He released the key inserted into the hole, Luo Zhan leaned into the seat, turned his head, and stared at the quietly sitting girl.
  "Why didn't you ask in the lab just now, and now you remember?"
  Tang Ran's hand on her knees unconsciously clenched the corner of her skirt. She lowered her head without explaining.
  Then she heard that lazy and nice voice sounded again, this time the sound was extremely low, and the distance seemed to be closer than just now -
  "Is it afraid to expose it in front of so many people and make me unable to get off the stage?"
  Tang Ran figured. Slightly stiff.
  ...Is guessed.
  After nearly half a minute of silence in the car.
  The voice laughed coldly and lazily: "But now they are not there, you can't even find anyone who verifies my statement, how can you confirm it?"
  Hearing this sentence, Tang Ran finally said aloud.
  "It can be confirmed." She raised her head, distinguishing her voice towards Luo Zhan's direction. The girl’s eyelashes drooping under her eyelids trembled with anxiety, "You repeat that you are Luo Xiu, I can tell."
  Luo Zhan: "What to tell?"
  Tang Ran's voice was softer: "Distinguish...Are you there? Lie."
  Luo Zhan lowered his eyes and smiled, "How to tell, listen to the heartbeat or try the pulse?"
  "..." The little girl expressed her protest in silence.
  Luo Zhan lightly narrowed his eyes, "Okay. Let's try-see if I'm lying."
  "Yeah."
  Tang Ran turned around, her face slightly tensed, and her attitude was serious.
  Luo Zhan was angry and funny, he lowered his hand and pulled the girl's white hand up to the front of his chest and directly above his heart.
  Tang Ran was startled.

  Through the thin shirt, she could clearly feel the strange body temperature and the texture of the muscles.
  As if being scalded, Tang Ran pulled her hand back subconsciously, but was held on tightly by the man.
  Luo Zhan lowered his eyes, and his voice was indifferent: "This will enable you to hear more clearly, little detective?"
  "No, no need—"
  "I'll just say it once."
  "..." Tang Ran froze, still slowly Stop struggling. She closed her eyes, nervously distinguishing every sound in the air.
  "I am..."
  Luo Zhan's gaze traced the girl's quiet and calm facial features, and then he was entangled in the thin hair. During the slowing down time, Luo Zhan heard his heart beat away from the noise in his ears and became clear and powerful.
  All the senses and perceptions are finally gathered in the hand in front of my heart.
  Luo Zhan's Adam's apple rolled lightly.
  After a short while, in the darkness that the girl could not see, he lowered his eyes, showing a rout and embarrassed smile.
  "...... I'm Luo Zhan " , and imagined a completely different answer to Don dye startled in here.
  In a daze, those voices that had been known since the person in front of me came in again, and looked back in her mind.
  [I am not Luo Zhan... I am Luo Xiu. 】
  【My brother and I have a bad relationship. He has bullied me since I was young, and everyone in the family favored him. 】
  【True on beautiful, then Luo Zhan should marry you. 】
  【But he only likes beautiful eyes, so he won't like you. 】
  【Luo Zhan is a bastard, don't care about him. 】
  【You are the most beautiful, no one can compare to you. 】
  【Luo Zhan has gone. Next time, I will take you to greet him. 】
  【Are you so afraid of him? 】
  It's the same picture in the dark, only the person's voice is there.
  It was different from the mockery, contempt, and disgust she had experienced from others-he was always in that lazy and indifferent tone, just like the boy who walked on the noisy long street that day when he first met, he was careless at all times.
  When she was most upset and helpless, it was he who pulled her out of the muddy darkness and whispered to her, "I'm here."
  But it turned out to be all deceptive.
  He simply weaves her the appearance of a poor young man. She is still convinced that she often thinks about it after returning home, and then fears that the rumored little young master of the Luo family will bully her friend "Luo Xiu."
  ……fraud.
  Tang Ran lowered her head. The feeling of grievance from the bottom of her heart made her nose a little sore.
  She bit her lip without saying a word, but quietly and stubbornly withdrew the man's hand against her chest.
  After all, she was just a blind girl of fifteen or sixteen years old, with little strength.
  Moreover, with such slender and fragile arms, Luo Zhan was sure that he would clasp her two wrists with one hand, which could easily make her immobile.
  But the little girl didn't spare any effort and leeway, and didn't care at all about the delicate skin that could leave a red mark when she pressed a little harder, she just stubbornly pulled her hand back.
  Seeing the girl's white hands slowly congealing red, Luo Zhan frowned.
  There was a stalemate for a second or two, but he was still unwilling to let go.
  Tang Ran, who withdrew her hand, did not hesitate, and immediately retracted herself to the side close to the car door away from Luo Zhan.