31

At six o'clock in the evening, Tang Ran had dinner, and after the servants of the main house removed the food waste from the dinner plate, she was quietly left alone in the partial house.

The little girl sat alone for a while, then went to the square table in the dining room and began to wait for dark.

It is not appropriate to say that it is dark because the sky is always dark in Tang Ran's world. It is difficult for the blind to make accurate judgments about the specific astronomical phenomenon and the corresponding time, and Tang Ran mostly relies on some foreign objects.

For example, at this moment, the small Lizhong resting on the square table she was lying on her stomach.

This small Lizhong was specially bought for her by Yang Yi Lan. It was similar to the old old Lizhong. The corresponding number of long bells would ring at the hour, and only a short time at the half hour.

With it, Tang Ran can control the approximate time much more conveniently.

During the day, special tutors of various subjects came to teach Tang Ran a braille course. Basically, it started in the morning and continued to learn the same content before dinner. The time spent by blind people was many times or even dozens of times longer than normal people.

Fortunately, Tang Ran is studious and smart, and more importantly, she has no distractions and is extremely focused. So she can maintain a progress similar to or even more advanced than ordinary peers in all subjects.

The last family church left before dinner.

Dinner at the main house is basically delivered between 6 and 6:30.

Tang Ran eats slowly. The little girl lay alone in the corner of the table and could eat quietly and slowly for half an hour, then she bulged her cheeks quietly without making a sound.

Yang Yi Lan joked that she always looked like a little hamster when she was eating, and it made people want to poke in the cheek.

Then between 7:00 and 8:00, the cargo truck loaded with robots in the int laboratory will come at any time.

During this period, Tang Ran basically didn't go anywhere, so she lay on the square table in the restaurant, listening to the second hand of the small Lizhong on the table ticking.

While listening to the tick, Tang Ran wondered what topic she would like to talk to "Luo Luo" tonight.

Tonight's topic thinking just started, Tang Ran heard the sound of knocking on the door of the side house.

The little girl lying on the table was startled first, and then sat up with a sudden reaction.

In the dark, she vaguely recalled that it should indeed be a few minutes after 7 o'clock.

The manager, why did they come so early today?

Although puzzled, Tang Ran (touching Mo) tried to find the remote control button device under the square table.

This was just put on by the store manager last week. It was said that Luo Zhan was a new invention that was boring in the laboratory. After installing a small device on the door bolt, the door bolt can be controlled remotely.

But Tang Ran didn't understand why. Tan Yun Chang himself said this, but before leaving that day, he slipped to his side and said that the remote control latch was actually developed by Luo Zhan until late at night for several days. Yes, but Young Master Luo refused to let him tell the truth.

Tang Ran pressed the button, and the door opened with a soft sound in the direction of the entrance of the house.

Tan Yun Chang said hello and pushed the mechanical box in with Lin Qian Hua.