99 Part 2

This hotel owned by the Tang family has an emergency doctor. As soon as the news came out of the side hall of the banquet hall, the person in charge who received the call was anxious and dragged out the emergency doctor who was still eating dinner at a speed of 100 meters.

The doctor was so urged that his shoes almost ran away, so he hurried to the banquet hall.

The moon cave door in the side hall has been blocked by the security personnel of the Tang family, refusing any guests to look at or enter.

Naturally, no one can get out.

The original guests in the side hall were all frozen in their respective places, each with complicated expressions, but their eyes were all cast in the same direction——

In the lounge area to the left in the middle of the side hall, the "heroine" of the birthday party sits on a lonely high-backed chair, and the young man in the waiter's uniform half-squats and kneels in front of her, his eyes never taking a moment off her.

The appearance of that person was familiar to everyone present: the little young master of the Luo family, Luo Zhan, who had just refused to marry the Tang family not long ago.

The two young masters of the Luo family rarely appeared on such occasions, and they did not have many opportunities to meet this young master. But based on only a few sightings or hearsay, everyone is familiar with his lazy and rambling nature.

However, at this time, the corners of the man's eyes were red with emotion, but his eyes were cold and frosty-no one present had ever seen Young Master Luo so nervous and irritable, like a lion about to go crazy.

This state continued until the emergency doctor of the hotel arrived in a hurry and examined Tang Ran.

When the inspection was over, the steward couldn't stand Luo Zhan's terrifying eyes, wiped his sweat and asked, "Director Sun, how are Miss Tang Ran's eyes?"

"It's okay, it's not a big deal," the doctor said, "It must be caused by emotion, and the basic photosensitivity and other reactions are very good -- this is an eye drop for sedation, I put it on her."

When the doctor gave Tang Ran eye drops, Luo Zhan quickly took his place and squatted down in front of the girl, he squeezed Tang Ran's hand and asked carefully: "Ran'er, how are you feeling now?"

Tang Ran's fingertips were cold, he doesn't know if she was scared or how.

After hearing Luo Zhan's words, she turned towards him and nodded slowly: "It seems to be much better."

Luo Zhan's breath, which was so swollen that his chest ached, finally relaxed.

Sanity returns.

Luo Zhan stood up and held Tang Ran's hand without letting go. It's just that the gentleness and caution on that clear face have faded in the few seconds he got up, leaving only the cold frost in his eyes.

When he met Luo Zhan's gaze, the culprits who had retreated in the corner seemed to be electrocuted, and their faces turned white one by one, and they avoided their faces with a weak heart.

The person in charge of the hotel carefully came to Luo Zhan's side at this time: "Luo ....., you..."

Before he finished speaking, Luo Zhan raised his hand: "Who are they."

"Huh?"

The person in charge was stunned, followed Luo Zhan's fingers, and saw the young people with shrunken eyes, "They..."

"Don't tell me now."

Luo Zhan withdrew his gaze expressionlessly, "You just need to send the names of these five people to Lin Yi, the housekeeper of the Luo family. The rest, I don't embarrass you. "