103 (Extra-1)

College Love Daily (1)

1. The new semester, start by dodging the sacks.

In order to avoid the peak start of the semester, undergraduate students from the second to the fourth year of K College officially report to campus one week after the start of the freshman year.

Therefore, when the new semester started, except for the old fritros who mixed in various group chat forums, they had learned in advance that most of the students only heard the latest bad news after arriving at school——

Their Colonel Grass Luo Zhan, unexpectedly famous grass has a master!

As soon as the news spread, the school was immediately "filled with mourning."

There are at least a few of them who have to cry for the sudden loss of love, and this is especially the automation department.

Female dormitory building, 716 dormitories.

Xu Xuan Qing grabbed Tang Ran's hand, and instructed with a grumbling and serious voice: "Xiao Ran, don't walk alone in school recently, be careful of being put in a sack on the road."

Tang Ran couldn't laugh or cry: "Don't be so exaggerated?"

"Where is the exaggeration, this is the truth! You don't even know what Luo Zhan means to automation students! "

"What does it mean?"

"Means, means... Heck, just imagine it! What age is he this year, how many key projects have he been involved in, and how many core journals have he published? Not to mention the large and small domestic and foreign competitions he has participated in since he was 14 years old, and the awards and honors he has won that can be counted day and night..."

"I know that."

Tang Ran nodded quietly, "And I remember, I can count it for you, you don't need to imagine."

Xu Xuan Qing choked: "I mean, let you imagine that there is such a person in a profession who combines various honorary halos, and which of the men and women in this profession does not aspire to stand with him?"

"Luo Luo is really excellent in the professional field. The store manager also recognized and even adored him. "

"..."

She choked again by an exclusive title, Xu Xuan Qing swallowed this invisible dog food with difficulty, "Yes, this is the power of idols."

"Idol?"

Xu Xuan Qing shrugged: "Well, this is the same as the entertainment industry - the automation department does not know how many people regard him as a dream, whether they want to be him or want to get him, it can be said that those people came for Luo Zhan and his int."

Tang Ran thought thoughtfully.

Xu Xuan Qing said again: "Putting aside the major, Luo Zhan is still 14 years old and has never changed the throne of Colonel K, not to mention the family background - except for a dog temper that loves to answer, is he perfect and flawed?"

Tang Ran didn't even think about this question: "No."

Xu Xuan Qing: "..."

Xu Xuan Qing gritted her teeth: "You don't have to protect your boyfriend so much."

Tang Ran's face was red, but she was still honest and straightforward, and serious: "There really isn't."

Xu Xuan Qing raised her hand in surrender: "Okay, okay, no, no."

"Hmm."

Tang Ran listened with satisfaction.

Xu Xuan Qing: "So, you said that such a person, when he is always high and no one wants to reach it, everyone naturally admires it on average - but now, someone has not only climbed up, but also pulled him off the clouds."