97

Chapter 97

After crumpling the gilded invitation into a ball of waste paper, Luo Zhan only gritted his teeth and said: "The problem that occurred at the auto headquarters today must be that the Tang family did it in advance. "

Luo Jing Yuan and Lin Yi in front and behind the desk were startled at the same time.

Lin Yi asked in amazement: "What does the young master mean, did the Tang family take a move to move the tiger away from the mountain?"

Luo Zhan calmed his eyes, didn't know what he was thinking, and didn't answer Lin Yi's words.

Lin Yi reacted slowly, sighing and nodding: "I didn't expect this weight, it is indeed very likely-otherwise Lan Jing Qian just went abroad on the front foot, how could Tang Ran be picked up from the nursing home by Tang Shi Xin on the back foot? If this is a coincidence, then the timing is too accurate. "

After Lin Yi finished speaking, he wanted Old Master Luo to pass an admiring look.

At this time, the old man Luo behind the desk was also looking at Luo Zhan appreciatively: "Then what do you think, what does the Tang family want to do now?"

Luo Zhan didn't pay attention to Luo Jing Yuan's gaze, twisted his eyebrows and replied without thinking: "Will that old woman still hold back any good ideas? It was nothing more than seeing that Tang Luo Shan couldn't go this way, and he was unwilling to get rid of the Luo family's backer, so she took the opportunity to support Lan Jing Qian at Ran Ran coming-of-age ceremony, and tied Ran Ran and the Tang family together in front of everyone in the circle. "

The more Luo Zhan said, the more gloomy his eyes became: "What does the old woman regard Ran Ran as, and use tools that are useless and discarded?"

"You don't need to be angry about this, I have dealt with Hang Wei for decades, and I know what kind of person she is."

Old man Luo leaned on the dark red solid wood seat, stroked the polished armrest with emotion, and said while reminiscing.

"That woman is ruthless, and in her eyes she can only distinguish between two categories: with and without use value - not to mention blood relatives, even if it is herself, she can use it thoroughly."

Luo Zhan's eyebrows were cold: "I can't control her use of herself and use others, but she can't touch Ran Ran."

Luo Jing Yuan paused and frowned slightly: "You want to stop it?"

Luo Zhan said in a deep voice: "Shouldn't I go?"

"......"

Old man Luo was silent for a few seconds, and when he raised his head, he glanced at Lin Yi regretfully. Lin Yi naturally understood what Old Master Luo was thinking, and lowered his head in embarrassment.

Old man Luo sighed: "You, I thought that the Luo family could be handed over to you with confidence, but now that you look at it, you recognize the problem clearly, but unfortunately you are still too young and vigorous in dealing with things."

Luo Zhan frowned and looked over.

Luo Jing Yuan: "Let me ask you, now that Lan Jing Qian is not in China, everyone in the Tang family is really Tang Ran's blood relatives, no matter how good the relationship between you two juniors, you are now an irrelevant person - at this Tang Ran's birthday ceremony, can you still snatch people away from the Tang family like a rogue?"

Luo Zhan: "I will take her justifiably."

These words made Old Master Luo show a surprised expression: "The name is justified? What relationship can you have? "