56

Chapter 56

The car was quiet for a few seconds.

Luo Zhan asked, "Did you hear everything?"

Tang Ran thought for a while and shook her head: "The voice is very vague, and I only heard one or two sentences."

"And then you hear this so clearly?"

"Hmm."

"...," Luo Zhan lowered his eyes and smiled, "I'm really unlucky."

Tang Ran was silent.

After a while, the little girl turned her head and said softly, "Then let's go."

Luo Zhan was slightly startled, and looked back: "Didn't you just ask me a question, not curious about the answer?"

Tang Ran pursed her lips at first and didn't speak, but Luo Zhan waited patiently for her answer, and she could only speak: "If Luo Luo doesn't like this question, then can we assume that I haven't asked?"

"......"

Luo Zhan was stunned for a long time before he slowly reacted to the uneasiness and caution behind the girl's words.

His heart moved slightly.

Following instinct, Luo Zhan raised his hand and touched the top of the girl's head.

Tang Ran was stunned by the touch, and raised her head in bewilderment and turned to face him: "Luo Luo? "

"Don't be afraid, little girl."

Luo Zhan lowered his voice and smiled helplessly and distressedly: "I just said that I was unlucky, not that I don't like your problem, but I hope that what you just happened to hear was not heard, and I feel a little regretful."

"......"

The corners of the little girl's lips were flattened a little by little in frustration, and then secretly began to turn upwards.

After turning into an arc, Tang Ran came back to her senses, a little embarrassed: "Am I particularly sensitive and easy to think more? Grandma said I was not good like this, but I always couldn't help it... Just now you didn't speak, I thought you didn't like the question. "

"Nope."

Luo Zhan categorically denied, "It's just the first time I'm happy-cough, the first time I want to be friends with someone all the time, I have no experience, and I don't know how to answer."

"Oh."

An indifferent voice picked up the stubble outside the car.

"......"

Luo Zhan raised his eyebrows slightly, turned around, and saw Tan Yun Chang standing outside the car and sneering: "For the sake of Tang Ran's sister, we don't even deserve to be friends of the little young master now, right?"

Luo Zhan is rarely weak-hearted.

Tan Yun Chang's gaze crossed Luo Zhan and looked at Tang Ran in the passenger seat: "Sister Tang, there is no answer to this kind of question you ask him personally, if I want to say it, it is destiny to see the color——"

"Is something wrong?"

Luo Zhan interrupted in time, his eyes glancing over coolly.

Tan Yun Chang was choked at the sight, and although he swallowed back the words he didn't finish speaking, it didn't prevent him from daring to keep sneering: "Just ask the two good friends when they are going to leave?"

"...... Right now. "

Luo Zhan did not give Tan Yun Chang the opportunity to continue to ridicule himself in front of Tang Ran, he started the supercar and kicked the accelerator.