Chapter 15

"Don't Cry" Author: Qu Xiaoqi

After the festival was accepted, he threw it into the garage and fell ashes. Unexpectedly, there would be another day for a little girl.
  Yang Yilan was worried, and followed Tang Ran downstairs. After walking out of the apartment, the first thing she saw was the young man sitting on the hood of the red supercar.
  Broken black hair, brown sunglasses, cool white skin, cold side face.
  From the chin to the neck, the slender and sharp lines submerged in the thin white shirt with two buttons open, and the chest line was looming under the shirt that was stirred by the breeze.
  Further down, the long legs that were trimmed out of the black trousers and drawn out of straight lines were stacked against the car without any right.
  No need to know, no need to communicate, it is already rebellious and cold from the bones.
  Yang Yilan paused and asked Tang Ran uncertainly: "Xiao Ran, is this young man Luo Xiu who is here to pick you up?"
  "Yeah." Tang Ran nodded.
  Yang Yilan can only suppress her doubts—not to mention that she has never seen the appearance of the two elder brothers of the Luo family.
  When the two women went to the front of the car, Luo Zhan being the woman he wants to get entangled micro signal of impatience, cold voice: "No phone, no micro-letters."
  Women do not give up smiles tenderly: "Do not , ah little brother, did not you have a phone , How did you get in touch with people?"
  Luo Zhan said with a cold face, "Flying Pigeon Biography."
  "..."
  Tang Ran happened to hear the last sentence when she stopped, and couldn't help but chuckle.
  Luo Zhan raised his eyelids.
  Seeing that it was Tang Ran, he coughed and got off the front car cover, and the coldness between eyebrows and eyes faded clean. Without looking at the stiff woman, Luo Zhan walked straight over.
  Yang Yilan nodded courteously, Luo Zhan's gaze fell on Tang Ran.
  The little girl is wearing the dress of the first encounter today, her waist is pinched by the belt, and she is standing quietly holding a blind cane.
  "Get in the car." Luo Zhan took Tang Ran's blind stick and asked Tang Ran to take his arm and walk to the door on the side of the passenger seat.
  Passing in front of the woman, Luo Zhan still didn't bother to look at it.
  The woman was probably finally irritated by this complete ignorance. She clenched her handbag and sneered: "So arrogant, he didn't even give a WeChat account. I thought how high a sight was that he saw a little blind man?"
  "--"
  Luo Zhan stopped abruptly.
  After being stiff for two seconds, he turned his head blankly, "You say it again?"
     The woman's expression became stiff, and she gritted her teeth unwillingly after carrying it for a few seconds: "I, isn't what I told you? She is leaning on her blind stick. Isn't he a blind man..."
  Luo Zhan's eyes darkened.
  With a squeak, he lifted the cane in his hand, tearing the hot summer breeze straight to the woman's delicate makeup face.
  In the end, only a few inches away.
  Castrated and stopped abruptly.
  The light blue blood vessels bloomed on the boy's half-rolled forearm, and the cane, which was restrained from castration at the last moment, couldn't stop trembling in the air.
  She was dead.
  Tang Ran didn't know what happened, but Yang Yilan and the woman were completely frightened.
  "Ah—"
         A few seconds later, a hysterical scream rang suddenly.
  The woman in front of the blind rod screamed with a pale face and backed away, not knowing whether she was screaming in her mouth or staggering softly and ran away.
  Until the sound of the high-heeled shoes ran away, Tang Ran was pale but asked calmly, "Luo Xiu, what's the matter?"
  Luo Zhan lowered his eyes, "Nothing."
  He turned his head back, although his voice was still lazy. It's scattered, but there is no sign of cold and scary before the slightest--
  "She regrets offending you very much, and just apologized to you."
  Tang Ran remembered the one on the bus that knocked his head on the banner. After being quiet for a few seconds, she nodded, "Okay. Then you can get me in the car."
  This time it was Luo Zhan's turn to be silent.
  A few seconds later, he snorted, "Do you believe me what I say?"
  Tang Ran thought for a while, "Yeah."
  Luo Zhan narrowed his eyes ,"Why?"
  "Because..."
         The girl who couldn't see bent her eyes and chuckled,
  "Because you are'Luo Luo'."
  Luo Zhan was stunned by the smile.
  At this moment, it was like an illusion, as if on the face of this blind girl, he saw the...beautiful eyes that he had been dreaming of for many years .