50

Chapter 50

The air is quiet.

Tang Ran waited for a while, and before he could respond at all, he couldn't help but be even more strange: "Luo Luo? Why don't you talk? "

"......"

In the darkness in front of Tang Ran's eyes, someone sighed softly in the direction above her head, with a little lazy, helpless and self-deprecating smile: "You are Laipi, little girl."

Tang Ran: "Huh? "

Luo Zhan went to hold the girl's slender wrist and easily clasped all the girl's hands into his palm.

After holding on to avoid another unexpected situation like Fang Cai, he lifted his eyelids and smiled: "It's like before the game, the opposite side is still counting down, just shouted 543, you have started -- isn't this still Laipi?"

Luo Zhan said lazily, while taking advantage of the little girl's lack of attention, slowly calmed his heartbeat and breathing: the memory of black history that was kissed on the back of the hand and made the heart beat faster must be erased as soon as possible, otherwise in the future, he doesn't know how the little girl who is going to be opened up will laugh.

Tang Ran was completely unaware of the thoughts of the little young master in front of her, and she was successfully taken away from her attention and defended blankly: "But I didn't compete with you."

Luo Zhan said: "You asked a question, I gave you an answer, and then added a standard for measurement and a test with criteria - isn't this a competition? "

"......"

This casual sophistry quickly swirled the little girl who did not get along with her peers, let alone experienced any debate occasions, into the fog.

Watching Tang Ran's expression gradually dazed, Luo Zhan, who had calmed down his disordered heartbeat, hooked the corner of his mouth——

In the end, she is still a good little girl, but in the future, he must watch more closely and not be deceived by others.

And in these few seconds, Tang Ran had already brushed the logic in Luo Zhan's words in order, and she nodded seriously: "You are right."

Luo Zhan continued without any weakness: "A situation like the one you just started suddenly, being frightened will also be a reaction of rapid heartbeat. That's why I said you're like a rippy before the game. "

Tang Ran was a little embarrassed: "Did I scare you?"

Luo Zhan's heart was empty for a second: "It's okay."

"However, there is one question you didn't touched upon."

Tang Ran looked up.

"Huh?"

Luo Zhan was not worried.

In the skill of sophistry, with his mind, he will not be caught by a little girl.

Then Luo Zhan saw the little girl looking at him with her face up, the corners of her eyes slightly bent, and a very shallow soft dimple appeared on her cheek: "If it's me and you, there is no need to compete."

Luo Zhan was slightly startled: "Why?"

"Because it's me who loses."

The little girl smiled shallowly, "When you just touched the top of my head and said that I was a little white-eyed wolf, my heart began to beat faster, and my palms were wet."

"......"

Luo Zhan froze again.

And the girl didn't notice anything: "Maybe because my threshold is lower than yours, so..."