Chapter 14

"Don't Cry" Author: Qu Xiaoqi

She fell accidentally.
  The man was wearing a black baseball cap, his face hidden in the shadows, only half of his sharp white jaw was exposed. The lines of the thin lips are slightly thin and cold, and the rest is indistinguishable.
  The two lined them up and down, stepping down the steps. The lights behind them made the shadow of the building look ancient, like a dusty scroll opened before people's eyes.
  The driver was stunned for two seconds before he recovered and hurriedly pulled the door behind him.
  The two stopped in front of the car.
  The driver held the door of the car, remembering what Tang Ran had said on the phone, he hesitated to look at the person next to the girl, "Master Luo Xiu?"
  "Yeah." Luo Zhan answered vaguely in a low voice, his eyes pressed under the brim of the hat. He frowned when he caught sight of the convertible car. "It's cold at night, don't you lower the hood?"      The driver looked at Tang Ran.
  The little girl who was holding the car door ready to get in the car stopped for a while , "I...because of some things in the past, I am not used to small cars in closed spaces."
      Luo Zhan's eyes stopped slightly.
  In his memory, the girl's pale face appeared in the rain for the first time.
  [Can't you take a taxi? 】
  【No, no. ]
  [? 】
     【Then I will go back by myself. Thank you. 】
  【Afraid of me abducting you? ]
  [...]
  She didn't explain at that time, but he had an answer at this moment.
  Luo Zhan frowned, wanted to ask something, and finally endured it again.
  "Well," the boy held the car door, "get in the car."
  Tang Ran: "This coat..."
  Luo Zhan didn't interrupt her, listening to the girl finish.
 The little girl was a little embarrassed, but she was very honest: "It's a bit cold at night, can I give it to you when I see you next time?"
  Luo Zhan endured, but still couldn't hold back. He suppressed his voice and smiled lazily and charmingly: "Next time? How many times do you want to see me?"
  Tang Ran got in the car and raised her face in a daze, "Luo Grandpa hasn't told you about going to the laboratory?"
  Luo Zhan froze.
  Two or three seconds later, he sighed silently, straightened up with a headache, "He said it. I teased you."
       The little girl was silent for two seconds and nodded quietly: "Okay."
  Luo Zhan helped the girl to put the skirt in. In the car, and then closed the door, "It's convenient for you to contact us. Let's change the phone number?"
  "Yeah." Tang Ran agreed without thinking. She took out her mobile phone, "Luo Luo."
  "...I 'm here." Lazy, nice voice It was especially clear in the quiet night.
  The driver who had been installing the stakes next to him finally broke his merits at the moment. He looked up at the phone in Tang Ran’s hand in surprise, then turned to the teenager who was wearing a black baseball cap hiding most of his face with only half of his nice chin exposed—regardless of the timbre or the unique indifferent, sloppy tone. The overlap of these two voices is obviously bizarrely high.
  Luo Zhan coughed lightly. He leaned over to the door of the car and took the phone from the girl. Tang Ran closed her eyes and raised her head in a daze. She only heard the sound of not knowing when he was very close, ringing in her ears in a low voice,
  "Don't bother it  , I'll come on."
  "...oh."
  Tang Ran felt that the ear on the side that was approached was a bit numb and hot; the already familiar voice burrowed into the ear so real and close. As if she was carrying many small hooks, she scratched her body with a fine, numb, crunchy itching.
  This feeling was so strange that Tang Ran was a little at a loss and at a loss for what to do.
  "Okay." She doesn't know how long it has been before, the phone returned to Tang Ran's hands. There is still a strange temperature on the shell.
 Tang Ran regained consciousness. The girl raised her head into the darkness and asked softly: "Is the remarks Luo Xiu?"
  Luo Zhan: "Single word, Luo."
  Tang Ran asked in a puzzled way: "Why isn't it Luo Xiu?"
  Luo Zhan narrowed his eyes. Are you still going to save the phone calls of the Luo family members other than me?"
  "..." She doesn't know where a little coolness came out, Tang Ran fell into silence.
  A few seconds later, she seemed to realize something, and shook her head, with a serious tone: "Don't be afraid, I am not friends with Luo Zhan, I only be friends with you."
  Luo Zhan: "..."
  Luo Zhan helplessly, While straightening from the car door, he touched the top of the little girl's head, "Okay. Wait for me to pick you up."
  "Yeah. Goodbye, Luo Xiu."
  Hearing the uncomfortable name, Luo Zhan sighed, "Goodbye. ."
       " ...... "
  With Luo Zhan’s advance notice, the road left unimpeded.