96

Chapter 96

Tang Ran has rarely had friends of the same age since she was a child, let alone parents who "meet" his peers.

After saying hello, under the meaningful gazes and interrogations of Luo Qing Tang and Bi Qing Yan, the little girl was at a loss.

In the end, Luo Zhan couldn't bear it. Before Tang Ran was questioned to the end, he stopped Bi Qing Yan's voice in a loud voice: "You just went home, shouldn't you go to accompany your grandfather first?"

Bi Qing Yan: "I've been there. "

Luo Qing Tang: "Your grandfather is busy. "

Luo Zhan: "..."

Anyway, the couple was obviously determined to nail them here.

Luo Zhan's eyes moved slightly. He turned his head and stared at Tang Ran, who was cramped and uneasy beside him, for a while before standing up: "Didn't you come to see me, now I'm sure I'm okay, can you feel at ease?"

Tang Ran hesitated and asked in a worried whisper, "Is it really not serious?"

"Well, not serious, didn't I stand right in front of you?"

Luo Zhan hooked Tang Ran's hand and put it on his wrist, "-I'll send you downstairs."

As soon as he finished speaking, Luo Zhan found that Tang Ran's fingers that were held under the palm of his right hand that he had not yet withdrawn lightly snapped.

Luo Zhan looked down, and the little girl's face turned red, and she looked up nervously to signal him.

Luo Zhan remembered something and raised his eyes to look at the other side.

Luo Qing Tang and Bi Qing Yan sat opposite each other, looking subtly at Luo Zhan and Tang Ran's very intimate and natural hands.

Luo Zhan: "..."

The year he was with Tang Ran when she was blind has given him the habit of muscle memory. Even if the little girl's eyesight begins to recover, he will still habitually take the initiative to act as her humanoid crutch when walking with her.

Although he was uncomfortable being stared at by his parents' insightful eyes, who is Young Master Luo?

This embarrassment lasted for less than a second, and Luo Zhan squeezed the little girl's hand without regret.

He was calm and calm, and tilted his head towards Luo Qing Tang and his wife: "I'll send her down, you guys take care of yourself."

He turned around and led Tang Ran, "Let's go."

Tang Ran looked back uneasily: "Uncle and aunt, goodbye."

"Well, see you next time."

Watch two figures, one high and one low, leave.

Bi Qing Yan's expression collapsed, and she turned her head: "Husband, our baby son won't be covered by some dirty things, right? He was also too abnormal for this little girl! "

Luo Qing Tang retracted his gaze and nodded solemnly: "It's possible."

"No, when he comes back, I must ask him properly!"

"Can't ask."

"?"

"Didn't you see it?"

Luo Qing Tang smiled inconspicuously, "That girl is in person, he guards us like thieves. The girl is not there, and he will not reveal any news to you. "

"So what to do?"

"Ask Father. Even the truth of this family law of refusal to marry, he should know the situation best. "