Chapter 25

"..."

The air was dead for ten seconds, and the two security personnel were dumbfounded and said in unison: "A million dollars? ? "

Tan Yunchang thought of the prodigal gangs in the int laboratory, and learned that Luo Zhan smiled coldly: "This is still the discount price of the main customer, and ordinary people can't rank the order number with the money." 

"..."

The two security personnel did not speak any more. After that, they pushed and pulled the roller mechanical box all the way. Their expressions, movements and even voices were cautious, like holding a piece of fragile glass lump, and escorted them all the way to the side house. After the box was placed, the two security personnel left.

Tan Yunchang and Lin Qianhua looked at the environment of the side house, and their expressions were a bit unsightly . After a long silence, Tan Yunchang spoke first: "Sister Tang Ran, your house... just arrange it. Do you live here by yourself? "

"Here, it's pretty good.""Tang Ran, who has been led by Tang Shixin, said softly, "Three meals and snacks and fruits will be delivered. I can call the main house or the side building if I need it." 

Lin Qianhua couldn't help it anymore, "but they are too perfunctory, not even a person to take care of—"

He didn't finish speaking, and Tan Yunchang glanced at him before he swallowed again.

Tang Ran smiled lightly : " Mr. Tang wanted to arrange for me to live here, but I myself refused. "

Tan Yunchang surprised a moment:" Why? "

Tang Ran's eyelashes trembled, but the corners of her eyes were still bent, "The people in the family... don't like me very much and are reluctant to come over. I don't want them and me to be embarrassed. "

Tan Yunchang is rare and serious, frowning.

Tang Ran didn't want to win sympathy on this issue. She quickly turned to the subject and asked softly: "Is the robot still dormant?" 

"Ah, yes." "Tan Yunchang responded with a guilty conscience,

Tang Ran : "How long is his work probably." "

Lin Qianhua replied: "Two to three hours."

Tang Ran nodded.

Tan Yunchang's eyes motioned to Lin Qianhua, and Lin Qianhua said knowingly: "However, the situation at the beginning is quite special. We need to do some data collection and feedback in time, so after 10 o'clock every night, we will send a laboratory car to pick him up... ...Cough, come and move him back."

"Okay." Tang Ran thought for a while, then asked, "Then he needs to plug in something to charge him after he
runs out of power?" 

"No need, of course no need!" Tan Yunchang's head Almost shook into a rattle.

Lin Qianhua also hurriedly followed up: "He has an automatic navigation system, which can automatically return to the mechanical box and lock it before the battery runs out. The voice commands can be recognized throughout the process, and you don't need to worry about the rest." 

Tan Yunchang echoed: "Yes.".

Tang Ran a little surprised: "? so much"

 "nothing," Tan Yunchang guilty to Mohan, "in this area, you will when he was a capable automatic home cleaning robot it,"

Tang Ran stained eyes slightly bent: "good."

Pro Before leaving, Lin Qianhua urged Tang Ran with anxiety: "This home bionic robot is still dominated by the companion function. Hundreds of thousands of language modules allow him to communicate more intelligently than ordinary voice assistants; but the rest of the functions are more acceptable. Limited, it’s best not to try it lightly."

Tang Ran nodded, "Well, I know."