Chapter 22

He looked up, "How do you know that Tang Ran doesn't live in Tang's   house ?"

  Luo Zhan had a meal and shook the pot: "My brother said."

The old man didn't think aside: "Then you know it, and she will be formal from tomorrow. Moved back to Tang's house ." 

     "Partial house."

  "What did you say?" The old man didn't hear clearly.

  "...Nothing."

  Luo Zhan inserted his trouser pocket and slowly pinched a cold coin inside. He turned sideways and smiled lazily and coldly: "Let me go to Tang's house the day after tomorrow, right? I'll go."

The old man was taken aback: "Why did you suddenly change your mind?"

  "Because this bionic robot can't be sent by others." Luo Zhan's tongue pressed against his upper jaw, and he laughed in a muted voice, "I must go there myself."

    The old man misunderstood the meaning, frowned and said dissatisfiedly: "You only have AI in your eyes, right? What good are those cold machines? "

       "..."

  Luo Zhan was too lazy to explain. He hooked his mouth and turned to leave. Luo Zhan didn't return to his room, but went straight to the door of Luo Xiu's room.

  After knocking on the door, the man who came out seemed to have just taken a shower, changed into a light gray silk pajamas, and his black hair was hanging half-wet and half-dry.

  On weekdays, the pair of very scumbag glasses was not worn, and the cold and black eyes were not covered, and even the usual gentleness became sharp.

  If the people outside the Luo family saw him look like this, probably few would dare to chew the rumors of the "very weak" Master Luo family.

  Luo Zhan had seen this person thoroughly early. At this time, he was not surprised at all. He did not raise his eyelids: "I agree with the method you said that day."

  Luo Xiu squeezed the glasses in his hand and wiped it slowly, "Which?"

  Luo Zhan glanced at him coldly, "Don't pretend to be stupid."

  "..."

  Luo Xiu lowered his eyes and curled his lips. The smile was thin and cool, but he raised his hand to put on his glasses again-when the cold water on the lenses passed, and then looked intently, the sharpness in the smile had long since disappeared like an illusion.

  The man smiled gently as before: "After all, it is something that needs my cooperation. After thinking about it, I have changed my mind."

  Hearing this, Luo Zhan was not surprised. He lazily leaned against the wall opposite Luo Xiu's bedroom, "Open the conditions-say yes first, use this to threaten me, and directly ask me to inherit the position of the parent, which is a ridiculous condition of unequal weight. Don't mention it. It's also a waste of time."

  Luo Xiu smiled faintly: "It's boring to talk about terms, why don't you change the way?"

  Luo Zhan frowned, and he raised his eyes, "Which way?"

  Luo Xiu: "Make a bet."

  Luo Zhan frowned . : "?"

--------------------------------------------------------------

       Luo Zhan from the bathroom, walked in front of floor to ceiling windows Armchair, pick up the phone vibration on the coffee table.

  The caller ID shows "Tan Yunchang".

  Luo Zhan lowered his eyes, wiped his half-wet hair and sat on the sofa. With a stroke of his finger, the call was dialed to the green side.