91

Chapter 91

Tan Yun Chang pulled the window of the SUV and looked out.

A few seconds later, he leaned back: "Ancestor, you really made Meng Xue Yu so angry that he ran away in a taxi."

Luo Zhan tilted his slender and firm Erlang legs, leaned lazily in the seat, and did not raise his eyelids when he heard this: "Oh. Go back and ask him to find me to reimburse the travel expenses. "

Tan Yun Chang: "You are not conducive to laboratory unity."

"I can guarantee that I will not be affected by my personal feelings to the project work in the laboratory," Luo Zhan asked expressionlessly, "Can he?"

Tan Yun Chang glanced at the butt of the car that had gone away: "I'm afraid not."

The corners of Luo Zhan's mouth tugged lightly, and his smile turned back coldly and mockingly: "In that case, then why is it my fault?"

Tan Yun Chang was speechless.

After a while, Tan Yun Chang reacted before turning to Tang Ran in the car with hatred: "Sister Tang, as far as his dog temper is concerned, what do you like about him?"

"Huh?"

Tang Ran's face had not faded since Fang Cai suddenly heard the confession, and at this time, she only raised her eyes blankly based on her instinctive reaction.

Tan Yun Chang didn't wait for Tang Ran's answer, but was kicked by Luo Zhan with his long legs raised: "Don't talk nonsense. It's that I like her. "

"You pretend to be less garlic, don't you know that Tang Ran's sister is also - huh!"

Tan Yun Chang bowed his waist and hugged his calf, "You, you, you suddenly kicked so hard!"

Luo Zhan sighed lightly, glanced at Tan Yun Chang warningly, and shook his head back: "It's too crowded, go to the back."

"This is Tang Ran's sister's car, and it's not yours!"

"I'm hers, why can't she be mine?"

"......"

Tan Yun Chang was successfully bypassed by this statement that sounded very reasonable, but after careful consideration, it seemed that there was something wrong.

By the time he finally reacted, the driver had kicked the accelerator and glued him tightly into the back seat with acceleration.

The car drove onto the main road leading from the airport to downtown K.

After waiting for a moment of silence in the car, the driver in the driver's seat cautiously glanced at the people in the car from the rearview mirror.

"Little miss, where is our destination?"

"......"

"Little miss?"

"...... Yes."

Tang Ran finally came back to her senses.

The little girl turned around with a red face, probably before she could react to where the sound came from, she first bumped into Luo Zhan, who was sitting next to her in the aisle of the car, staring intently at her eyes with one hand supporting her chin.

Those eyes are dark and the bottom of the pupils is very deep, which makes people suddenly feel some playful and affectionate looks.

Tang Ran's face suddenly turned even redder.

Luo Zhan couldn't help but laugh and lowered his head when he saw it, and pointed his finger to the driver's seat: "He called you." "

"Hmm." Tang Ran whispered.