60

Chapter 60

"Playground?"

Inside the car, after listening to what Luo Zhan said, Tang Ran, who had just woken up not long ago, asked unexpectedly.

"Well," Luo Zhan responded, "the place that Tan Yun Chang hastily chosen, if you don't like it, then we won't go."

Tang Ran hesitated and answered honestly, "I haven't been. I used to hear that there were a lot of fun places when I was in the orphanage, and later... Then I didn't have a chance to go. "

Luo Zhan's eyes darkened.

When he came back to his senses, he turned to the little girl: "Do you want to go then?"

"A little curious."

The little girl's voice was a little softer, "But will they not let me in?"

"Nope."

Luo Zhan said resolutely.

Tang Ran turned back curiously: "Why is Luo Luo so sure?"

Luo Zhan: "Because in this regard, China has a complete set of rights and interests protection laws including anti-discrimination. If they forbid you to enter on the grounds of blindness, send them to social news. "

Luo Zhan spoke lightly, and his tone was his most common lazy and calm calmness, even in the face of any unfamiliar situation, he seemed to have such a confidence all the time.

People who were not familiar with him thought that this was the pride of Young Master Luo who came out of his bones.

If you are familiar with it, you will know...

He really is.

However, this side of Luo Zhan was rarely revealed in front of Tang Ran, which really made Tang Ran stunned for two seconds at this time.

Then the little girl smiled and bent the corners of her eyes: "Luo Luo must have been very handsome when he just spoke."

"Huh?"

Tang Ran: "Because just like this, it sounds like Luo Luo is very powerful. It seems that as long as you are there, I don't have to worry about anything. "

Luo Zhan: "It's not like. "

Tang Ran was slightly startled.

Luo Zhan: "I said that I am your own wish fountain, forgot? As long as I'm there, you don't need to worry about anything. "

"......"

Unlike the girl's soft answer in the imagination, after a few seconds of silence, Luo Zhan's ears suddenly sounded a very disgusted rough man's voice:

"Ancestor, have you forgotten that the first wish you promised to the little girl has not been fulfilled."

Luo Zhan was silent.

Two seconds later, he frowned slightly and glanced at the call status on the navigation phone: "... Why haven't you hung up yet? "

Tan Yun Chang sneered: "It's not that I haven't hung up yet, it's clear that you coaxed the little girl to be too involved and completely forgot that you was still answering the phone, right?"

Luo Zhan: "But I remember that I already said the closing remarks. "

Tan Yun Chang stammered: "That's your own one-sided conclusion, do you remember that the phone has to be made by two people??"

"......"

After a few seconds of silence, Luo Zhan pulled the corners of his mouth coldly: "You are right."