86

Chapter 86

The door of the ward closed behind him, and Luo Zhan walked towards Tang Ran.

The girl had fumbled back to sit back on the edge of the hospital bed.

When she heard the footsteps, she hesitated and moved a little distance inside.

Then Tang Ran patted the empty space on the left side beside him: "Luo Luo, come and sit here."

"When the dean sees it, I will be scolded."

Luo Zhan said this, still according to Tang Ran's words, walked to the girl and sat down.

The corners of Tang Ran's eyes curved: "Don't be afraid, if he scolds you, then I will block it for you."

"You block for me, and I let you be scolded?"

Luo Zhan asked amusedly.

Tang Ran thought for two seconds and shook her head: "The family dean will not scold me. In the past two days, even the head nurse in the hospital has not spoken loudly to me, and they are especially afraid of my mood swings. "

"......"

"Luo Luo, why don't you talk?"

Luo Zhan sighed softly, raised his right hand, bypassed the girl, and touched the top of her head from behind: "I know this, why do you have a showdown with your new driver?"

Tang Ran was slightly startled.

After the whiskers, the girl bowed her head: "You know."

Luo Zhan: "He is not such a measureless person. If you hadn't asked, he wouldn't have talked to you about it at a time like this. "

Tang Ran: "Then why do you have to blame him."

Luo Zhan looked down sideways: "Did you hear that?"

Tang Ran: "The sound insulation of this ward is not particularly good. And I'm more sensitive to sound, you know. "

"Hmm."

Luo Zhan said frankly, "I didn't think of it at first, but I figured it out later."

Tang Ran bent the corner of his eyes: "Does Luo Luo regret it?"

Luo Zhan scoffed lightly: "What is there to regret, it is all my heart's words. I've been upset with him for a long time. "

Tang Ran lowered her head and chuckled, "Oh."

Luo Zhan waited for a while, and then turned his head sideways to observe the girl's expression: "Aren't you angry that I know it, but I didn't tell you?"

Tang Ran tilted her face and shook her head: "Why am I angry at you about this?"

Luo Zhan was speechless for a while.

Tang Ran laughed again: "Luo Luo is obviously humble to him because of me. It must have been because of me that you kept putting up with those words and temper without breaking out. If it weren't for me to hide it, you would have felt a lot more comfortable - in that case, then why should I be angry with you. "

Luo Zhan took a few seconds before he came back to his senses: "Listening to you say this, I have to be convinced that I didn't make a mistake at all."

"Luo Luo was originally right."

"So, are you mad at him?"

"......"

The girl's laughter stopped.

Luo Zhan said: "If you don't want to mention it, then we won't talk about this."