99

Chapter 99

  Tang Ran was the first time in her life to spend such a busy schedule. But an empty birthday.

  She was led by Tang Shi Xin to say hello to the elders who had never met before, and then she was blessed and received gifts.

  Gifts used to be the thing she looked forward to most on her birthday. What she expects is not its value itself, but the blessing in the gift-someone cares about you, cares about your birthday, cares about your feelings, and feels that being loved is always happy and desirable.

  It was only tonight that Tang Ran discovered that only gifts from a very small number of people in this world contained the things she expected.

  Most of them are not-those adults who should be scheming and city government can't hide even the ridicule and contempt in their eyes when they hand over gifts.

  Or disdain to hide it.

  After all, in the eyes of people outside the Luo family and the Tang family, she is still just an illegitimate girl who can't make it to the table.

  Tang Ran lowered her eyes slightly.

  After greeting the strange elders, Tang Shi Xin sent her to the side hall next to the banquet hall.

  The area here is slightly smaller, and there is also a sofa area for guests to sit and rest. 

      There were a lot less people in the side hall, and Tang Ran felt that she could barely breathe here.

  It's just...

  Tang Ran raised her head and looked in the other direction of the side hall.

  The lights in the banquet hall were very bright, and several crystal chandeliers were almost dazzling, making it more difficult for her to recover from her inadequate eyes.

  So even if Tang Ran tried to look at it, she could only see a few figures standing there: the gender was blurred, not to mention the looks and the looks of those people.

  It's just that even though they couldn't see clearly, Tang Ran could feel that they were discussing themselves-the kind that was malicious and would return a few mocking laughter.

  "Miss," the waiter in the banquet hall walked to Tang Ran with a tray, and bowed, "This is the juice you want."

  Tang Ran returned to her senses and raised her hand to pick it up: "Thank you."

      The crystal glass body dangled under the lamp. Tang Ran held it empty and adjusted it once or twice before receiving the cup. Although it was indistinguishable, the waiter seemed stunned.

  Tang Ran hesitated: "Sorry, I can't see clearly, so I didn't receive it."

  The waiter was taken aback.

  He glanced at the cup in Tang Ran's hand subconsciously. Thinking of the alcoholic beverages that were pulled by the young men before turning into the side hall and poured in, the waiter opened his mouth to say something, but heard two sneer laughs behind him.

  "Since you are a half-blind girl, what are you doing for this kind of occasion?"

   " Yes , I was called back by my dad with his ears in the air. What was the matter, I ended up attending such a birthday party."

  "Tang Luo Shan The coming-of-age ceremony wasn't so grand at that time, a child from a third-year child...hehe, it's ridiculous."

  "..."